More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Coronavirus

Go down 
+4
Makeshift Python
hegottheboot
Blunt Instrument
CJB
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Coronavirus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:22 pm

Someone has recreated the opening of Thunderball using Lego while he self isolates. colgate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8163795/London-composer-recreates-jet-pack-sequence-James-Bond-film-Thunderball-using-LEGO.html?fbclid=IwAR1DSeg6e-Qig0bRr9McWnY4gvaDCqRZBquu9w0yWwbXYLPvGJV5rMpGKcI
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:10 pm

Rory Kinnear's disabled sister dies of coronavirus, aged 48. Poor thing. sad

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11604192/james-bond-rory-kinnear-sister-dies-coronavirus/amp/
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 2:55 pm

I can't find a suitable link but the Times today reports that MI5 have done some digging and say that the virus came from a Wuhan market and that the conspiracy theories (including Trump's) are Fake News (what a loathsome expression).

However, the former head of MI6 says it did come from a lab. Downing Street have weighed in saying he's a nit pretty much.

I suppose what we need is James Bond going into Wuhan. Maybe this is one for the "what would his Bond do?"

Dalton's Bond: "Do you have any...bloody bat!?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:35 pm

Now with what's been going on here in the US, I think Christopher Nolan wanting to see TENET do well at the box office is going to be in for a major disappointment.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 1:47 am

Only a matter of time before we enter Round 2 Isolation. Even in Oz.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 6:45 pm

Our cases have halved, 14th worldwide in the past 24hrs but everyone is on about the second wave like it's the harbinger of doom. Take it as it comes. Most pandemics go in waves. Question perhaps of pressing on as best as we can.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 3:02 am

I think the George Floyd protests will potentially fuel a second wave. And we won't necessarily know for another 2 weeks the full extent of a possible spread.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 11:50 am

The UK's death toll is apparently greater than that of all the European countries combined. No wonder questions are being asked about how the virus has been handled by BoJo and co.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 1:29 am

Bojo enforced the whole herd immunity idea, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 11:32 am

Yeah, that's what he went with at the start.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:39 pm

Well chaps we're nine months in and the end of the year is usually cause for reflection.

As far as Britain goes, a bit of a balls up but personally I don't envy any PM who had to deal with this stuff. It just happens to be Boris.

Deaths are still one of the worse in the world under USA, Brazil, India, Mexico and Italy. Past 2 million cases and now, we have a variant version going off like wildfire. This in turn has sparked the EU problems a few weeks early.

I'm not too hot on the vaccine. Not one of these nutjobs who thinks it's Bill Gates keeping tabs on us or whatever else has been said whilst doped up, but just a case of not mad on it. I likely had an early version of the illness a year ago, still trouble breathing etc. I got tested yesterday because my paranoid brother wants to be sure for Christmas Day. I should note, never get tested unless it's the RAF like I did in April. Bunch of patronising amateurs doesn't instil confidence.

We have to hope, 2021 is a little better.
Back to top Go down
silvertoe
'R'
'R'
silvertoe

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 11:13 am

Boris sure has his hands full, at times he must think "i didn't sign up for this shit" but whilst his handling of both covid and brexit have been shockingly bad we have to remember he's just a bloke on a hiding to nothing. Sir Hilary,you say "never get tested unless it's the RAF"...what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 9:03 pm

Remy Julienne, car sequence coordinator from FYEO-GE is reported to be suffering from coronavirus and is apparently very ill. Best wishes to him. sad
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:32 pm

The EU have managed to do something no one thought they could, unite Britishers in vague condemnation. Simply put, Britain don't like queue jumpers... But generally, he says tongue in cheek, playing a blinder this week.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:05 am

Your brethren in Australia are having similar feelings towards the Cun... err, Continent given the potential to affect our vaccine supply.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:24 am

The EU were clearly told that if they're fond of their knees they'd better not block the Covid vaccine from reaching us here in NI. lol.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:56 pm

Ha, yes. Bet the Leave Campaign wished they had this kind of thing during the referendum. Or when Mrs May was trying to push a deal through. Not exactly painting EU well.
Back to top Go down
Ash Enden

Ash Enden

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 6:23 pm

CJB wrote:
Your brethren in Australia are having similar feelings towards the Cun... err, Continent given the potential to affect our vaccine supply.

How so??? Isn’t Australia able to produce its own vaccine supply? Are you a fucking colony or what? 🤣
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:35 pm

Yes, a colony of Red China like every other country that has surrendered its manufacturing sector.
Back to top Go down
Ash Enden

Ash Enden

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 1:12 am

Sorry, don’t see how that’s Europe’s fault. I mean, it’s entirely up to you who you’re calling cunt, be my guest. Just don’t cry foul when you get the fitting answer. ;)
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 1:55 am

A. It isn't Europe's fault
B. The situation does mug-by-reality those who still believe in a "free trade" fantasy world where zero-sum has disappeared
C. The EU, as a supranational, bureaucratic entity, is notoriously cuntish
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 4:50 pm

For the first time since the early 2000s the words "road map" is being used in a slightly fantastical way by our PM. Monday is a D-Day of sorts, first time since this third lockdown started where we get an idea of the time ahead.

My work yesterday are working towards restarting on March 27 in time for Easter but I'm not holding my breath. Depending on what you read here, restrictions can't/shouldn't ease until the summer.

Cracks have long been shown right down to sport. Non-league football is shattering with hardly any money a few clubs could go pop. At national level, things bubble along. I've not left my town in two months.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:32 pm

Hilly wrote:

My work yesterday are working towards restarting on March 27 in time for Easter but I'm not holding my breath. Depending on what you read here, restrictions can't/shouldn't ease until the summer.

The ticket out of it is the vaccine. Surely by March 27 a good majority of the most vulnerable would have had the jab?
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:21 am

I had my first dose of the Covid vaccine on Thursday afternoon. If I lie really quiet and still in bed at night and listen very carefully, I can hear the nanobots beeping laugh .
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Nanobots is one thing, it's when in the middle of the night you hear Bill Gates speaking in hushed tones: "You used to hate chickens...now you love...chickens..." colgate

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Hilly wrote:

The ticket out of it is the vaccine. Surely by March 27 a good majority of the most vulnerable would have had the jab?

I think a few million have had it by now. June is likelier for a sizable portion of the country. I'm nowhere near getting this jab, my local surgery have only started the 70s now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: