More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Coronavirus

Go down 
+4
Makeshift Python
hegottheboot
Blunt Instrument
CJB
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Coronavirus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:19 pm

It's being rolled out this week here in Oz. Until the vast majority get it, we'll just keep yo-yoing in and out of lockdowns. At least that's the case in Communist Victoria.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:11 am

Feel bad for you folks down there in Nizhny Dangorod. Andrews is an utter disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 11:51 pm

The unflinching support Chairman Dan has is unbelievable. Accountable for 800 deaths, more livelihoods and 3 lockdowns (though he refuses to admit that since he doesn't "draw the same conclusion") and the Leftards here are thanking him for beating the 2nd wave? bang head
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 4:14 pm

Our roadmap has been, er, mapped out but job wise I can't see me now being in action until April at least. Supposedly all adults are to be vaccinated by July.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 11:50 am

No reason for NTTD to be delayed then!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 8:50 pm

Well, chaps, I don't have a shiny blue Union flag bedecked press room but touching base on this pandemic. Having rounded another corner, we're now embroiled in this vaccine passport thing that could realistically cling to the Tory Party's necks like bats for time and forever.

Things start to re-open next week and in fact my first shift back is the sixteenth. Initially the 29th but swapping shifts with people has now bumped me first.

So, hopefully, the first BondandBeyond convention is only a matter of time. Ahem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coronavirus   Coronavirus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: