More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

We should have seen No Time to Die by now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

We should have seen No Time to Die by now Empty
PostSubject: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 12:57 pm

April 2 was to be its world premiere, with its staggered release worldwide occurring right now. Hype would have been up, the lucky Brits already teasing the rest of the world with what they know, loved and questioned in the new flick.

Alas it wasn't meant to be. What are the chances we don't actually get it in November, either?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm

I think we might get it December. More in line with recent releases, Skyfall and Spectre were November and QOS too? I forget.

As is documented, had I still been with the tour job, the 'Bond expert of the company' (not my words), would have been showing people Bond locales on a walking tour. Bang goes my tips, ha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 1:59 am

I believe every film since Goldeneye has had a November release.

To be honest, I hope we get it in November so that we can move on from this era, and so you can hold your tours.

colgate
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 2:03 am

Well, I'm not doing it in December. Christmas is murderous on the streets of London laugh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 2:45 am

But then you could integrate Do You Know How Christmas Trees Are Grown into the tour, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 pm

I'm sure there's a way. I'm pretty sure I came close on the bus in December with the tree in Trafalgar Square to saying: "do you know how trees are grown, they need love."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 1:35 am

colgate
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 12:40 pm

I'm actually quite pleased that (unlike with some other movies) EON haven't seen fit to sell NTTD to streaming/on-demand platforms. I like the idea that Bond still deserves to be seen in cinemas first.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 2:17 pm

It's true, Bond should always been seen on the big screen.

But strictly speaking I have little interest in seeing it anymore. I'd just prefer they get it out so work can start on the next one. Especially considering that Fukunaga claimed NTTD is completed, on the shelf, waiting for release.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 5:21 am

I don't give an eff one way or the other. I'm not going to view it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 1:57 pm

There's certainly a good case not to. But give it a chance, PK. It might give you more fire in the belly to highlight everything wrong with the series right now, and maybe, just maybe, someone at Eon will hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should have seen No Time to Die by now   We should have seen No Time to Die by now Empty

Back to top Go down

We should have seen No Time to Die by now
Page 1 of 1