More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

No Time To Die Premiere

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

No Time To Die Premiere  Empty
PostSubject: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 12:49 am

Finally. It's out. I won't be able to see it until November and even then I don't care to see it in cinemas anyway.

Now they can finally get on with it, start the search for Bond actor #7 and work on Bond 26. I know Babs said recently in an interview that won't start until next year... but next year is only 3 months away. So that's what I'm celebrating. Time to dust off the old dinner jac-- I mean, pink blazer. blink

No Time To Die Premiere  Daniel-Craig-No-Time-To-Die-Royal-World-Movie-Premiere-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:26 am

The Craig family sofa must be missing some material...

Anyway, the premiere looked like a fun time. Nice to see the world (sans Australia) getting back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:13 am

Have to say I dig the Union Jack 007 feature.

No Time To Die Premiere  13051824
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Have to say I dig the Union Jack 007 feature.

No Time To Die Premiere  13051824

Indeed, shame it's obscured.

Looking at the premiere photos yesterday, that shot of the trio together with Craig centre made me think it was a Wes Anderson film.

But good to see the Royal Marines Band doing what they do best and doing a barnstorming version of the Bond theme.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:57 am

Best photo I could find on the fly.

A Wes Anderson film is accurate. I certainly don't see 'Bond girl' when I see Lashana Lynch and her aloof pout. Though that's probably the point. It probably sings to CJB's concerns about Craig-Bond's lack of womanising in NTTD mentioned in this thread (clicky). If that's what's on offer, I don't blame him.

On another note, nice to see Judi at the premiere.

No Time To Die Premiere  48509995-10038393-image-a-1_1632853012212
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 7:34 am

Not sure if Dan's dinner jacket is a nicely individualistic choice or if it makes him look like he should be mixing the Vespers rather than drinking them laugh .
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Not sure if Dan's dinner jacket is a nicely individualistic choice or if it makes him look like he should be mixing the Vespers rather than drinking them laugh  .

Looks like he should be lugging Laz's golf clubs in OHMSS and showing him to his room.

"Yes, this'll do me. This'll do me nicely," as Laz stuff's a few pounds in Craig's lapel.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 12:03 am

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang wrote:
Best photo I could find on the fly.

A Wes Anderson film is accurate. I certainly don't see 'Bond girl' when I see Lashana Lynch and her aloof pout. Though that's probably the point. It probably sings to CJB's concerns about Craig-Bond's lack of womanising in NTTD mentioned in this thread (clicky). If that's what's on offer, I don't blame him.

On another note, nice to see Judi at the premiere.

No Time To Die Premiere  48509995-10038393-image-a-1_1632853012212

as the song goes, there's nothing like a dame. Apart from her M, Dame Judi is a great lady and character. Shame we have to get old as I suspect she could go forever. I think of a story she told on something, maybe that Bond Girls are Forever, where a little boy came up to her and said was she M or whatever. When she said yes, he just put his hands over his eyes in abject shyness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 9:43 am

Secret rendezvous between M and Wai Lin, Quantum style. A possible defection, perhaps?

No Time To Die Premiere  Img_6110

No Time To Die Premiere  World+Premiere+NO+TIME+DIE+Red+Carpet+7fiyfGXceEZx

The epitome of elegance, that Michelle. I imagine my excitement for NTTD has piqued with that pic right there. ^
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:03 am

It's nice to see, if a little jarring that invites don't appear to have been extended to Lazenby, Dalton and Brozzer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 5:59 am

Lazenby was invited. He said he'd have been there had it not been for Covid restrictions. He attended the LA Premiere instead.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 10:57 am

Ah, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Time To Die Premiere    No Time To Die Premiere  Empty

Back to top Go down

No Time To Die Premiere
Page 1 of 1