More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:21 am

It's hard to pick a best of each because there are different ones to pick for different reasons, but here goes:

Best Bond: Connery

Best Bond Girl: Xenia Onatopp

Best Bond Villain: Electra King

Best Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service

What do you think of my choices, and what would be your choices?
Back to top Go down
silvertoe
'R'
'R'
silvertoe

What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:58 am

Depends on the definition of Bond girl, is it a girl (woman) who co-starred or is it Bonds love interest?
Although Bond got up close and personal with Onatopp she wasn't his lover.

I like your choices and would agree with two of them........however

Best Bond...Connery

Best bond girl....Tiffany case

Best Bond villain...Emillo largo

Best movie...Ohmss
Back to top Go down
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 7:53 pm

Oh okay. It depends on what counts as a Bond girl, yes. I originally was thinking Tracy is my favorite Bond girl. But then I look at top Bond girl lists online and Xenia is on almost all of them. So if they are counting her, does she count then?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:16 am

Best Bond: Connery or Brosnan.

The rest changes depending on my mood

Girl: Tanya/Pussy/Fiona/Tracy/Natalya/Paris/Elektra

Villain: Klebb / Klebb / Carver

Movie: TND / FRWL / GE / OHMSS
Back to top Go down
silvertoe
'R'
'R'
silvertoe

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 11:14 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay.  It depends on what counts as a Bond girl, yes.  I originally was thinking Tracy is my favorite Bond girl.  But then I look at top Bond girl lists online and Xenia is on almost all of them.  So if they are counting her, does she count then?
As i said my interpretation of a bond girl would be somebody Bond had some affection for which would not include Xenia, if an alternative interpretation means simply eye candy than yes
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Similarly, since Bond doesn't sleep with Xenia I see her more as a henchman and not as a Bond girl, though she certainly adds steaminess to the film.
Back to top Go down
ironpony
Q Branch
Q Branch
ironpony

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 3:53 pm

Oh okay, well Bond definitely showed interest her and I think he would have slept with her, had she not used seduction to try to kill him, but does it count if there is still sexual interest and attempt?
Back to top Go down
silvertoe
'R'
'R'
silvertoe

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 5:34 pm

I'm out....
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 12:52 am

laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?   What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of my Best Bond, best Bond girl, best Villain, and best Movie?
Page 1 of 1