More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  Empty
PostSubject: Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?    Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 6:22 pm

All getting a bit much, really. Maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?    Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 6:36 pm

All right, I have been too eager to share lately. Probably clogging up the forum. Will scale it down, no problem at all.
Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?    Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  EmptyWed Jul 26, 2023 8:44 pm

Sorry if I have contributed to that a bit too. I'll cease and desist and just focus on text posts from here on in.
Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?    Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 7:25 am

No need to do anything drastic. It's just when I log in, check what's been posted since I last did and the top 8 or so results are all in the aforementioned threads it can be a bit 'Bloody hell!'.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?    Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 8:20 pm

Yes, I know what you mean. A bit of variety is nice on a forum as it is in general life.
Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?    Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Have the various video-clip threads started to 'blur together' for anyone else?
Page 1 of 1