More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Two Thunderballs: a mini documentary on the two audio mixes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

The Two Thunderballs: a mini documentary on the two audio mixes Empty
PostSubject: The Two Thunderballs: a mini documentary on the two audio mixes   The Two Thunderballs: a mini documentary on the two audio mixes EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 5:45 pm

I finally did something with all of the Thunderball audio mix research I’ve compiled over the years. It’s my first documentary style video so let me know what you think! 

If you’ve ever wondered about the audio variations of the film I’ve compiled and tried to explain all of the ones I know of in this video. I really channeled my inner Bruce Eder, John Cork, David Naylor and others doing the voiceover narration. I also discuss the audio of the home video releases. Produced with the assistance of Thunderballs.org, The007Dossier and Blah-Ray.blogspot.com
I’m happy YouTube allowed me to upload this unmonetized. This is the first documentary approach video I’ve done and the comparison meant I had to use clips from the film and was afraid I wouldn’t be able to post any version of this video. Otherwise I never use any footage or clips in videos I make.

https://youtu.be/016VIbiKvsA?si=b418cjDA4tK55b-3
Back to top Go down

The Two Thunderballs: a mini documentary on the two audio mixes
Page 1 of 1