More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which of Drax's girls is hottest?

Go down 
+15
Nicolas Suszczyk
00Beast
lachesis
tiffanywint
Control
Prince Kamal Khan
Fairbairn-Sykes
Hilly
Fort Knox
GeneralGogol
bondfan06
Perilagu Khan
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Largo's Shark
Louis Armstrong
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Specimen A
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Specimen B
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Specimen C
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Specimen D
 0% [ 0 ]
Specimen E
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Specimen F
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Specimen G
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
Specimen H
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 pm

G shares much of the same dna as Bambi Woods. Mind you, so do I.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Wow I am the only one voting for B...though I think its because she reminds me of Suzanne Danielle who I had a real crush on around that time (or perhaps just after)....too bad she never made it to Bond!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:00 pm

lachesis wrote:
Wow I am the only one voting for B...though I think its because she reminds me of Suzanne Danielle who I had a real crush on around that time (or perhaps just after)....too bad she never made it to Bond!

She's a cutie, alright. Unique features.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm

I'd give her a flock.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Last edited by Largo's Shark on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 am

Ah well I guess that means I get B all to myself...hope you guys don't mind sharing!
Back to top Go down
00Beast
Cipher Clerk
00Beast

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Speciman E for sure!! The way she gives Bond the "follow me" finger in Drax's Amazon base speaks for itself!
Back to top Go down
Nicolas Suszczyk
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Nicolas Suszczyk

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 am

Specimen G and H.
Back to top Go down
http://goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:08 am

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am

00Beast wrote:
Speciman E for sure!! The way she gives Bond the "follow me" finger in Drax's Amazon base speaks for itself!

Yeah!

How can Bond say no to her?

Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 C02e6f235926996 Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 41e5a2235927086
Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 99e3ae235928153

A and E!

Although G has that homely looks that requires my immediate strong arms around her to comfort her.

Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 7cfe3a235928126
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 am

I'd go for Specimen F.
Then U.
Then C.
Then K.
Then I'd take a break.

Then M.
Then E.
Then another break.

Then T.
Then H.
Then I.
Then S.
Then another break.

Then I again.
Then S again.
Then I'd need a break.

Then C again.
Then R.
Then E.
Then E again.
Then P.
Then Y.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:51 am

Specimen G. You can see me in the background examining her ass:

http://screenmusings.org/Moonraker/pages/Mnrkr_182.htm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm

I voted for Specimen B, but I like G and H too!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:25 pm

No votes for Specimen C clearly shows how racist this board is.

Personally, I've always like Specimen E. She also has a line or two of dialouge, whereas only one other "specimen" has any that I can recall (Specimen G). Maybe the competition would be closer if they'd all had equal dialogue. Specimen E's pictures may not make her look the best, but when you actually see her moving and in action in her scene, she drips pure sex appeal. The tour guide is also beautiful, but a wholesome variety of sexy.

Which one of these girls was Lois Maxwell's daughter? Well, duh. Obviously the black and the Asian weren't hers (unless she adopted). But I thought I remember reading that one of Drax's beauties was Maxwell's daughter.

I wonder what would have happened if any of the men, or women, were suddenly unable to get pregnant or impregnate someone. Did Drax make sure all the men were heterosexual and capable of impregnation? He only had one black guy and one Asian guy, so what happens if one of them died before making a baby? Where's the back up plan? And how does Drax intend to promulgate a species of every race and ethnicity when there's only one male and one female? At some point daddy would have had to have sex with the daughter in order to make more black and Asian babies; less of a problem for the white people on the space station, as there were at least 6 males and 6 females; they could cross breed with each other's children.

If this movie were made today we'd have to have equal time for The Men of Moonraker. Having said that, Moonraker is hands down the defacto Bond film when it comes to the hottest women. Pound for pound, there is no equal tot his movie. The quotient of Bond Girls to frame is off the charts. Way more exotic, beautiful women than any other film; only Octopussy comes close.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
No votes for Specimen C clearly shows how racist this board is.

There are also no vote for Specimen D, the Asian girl and Specimen A, the White Blonde girl.

How you do explain the no votes for Specimen A?

Reverse racism?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:10 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 pm

I do like the Chinese girl - that frizzy hair is so damn sexy, plus she's pretty hot looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of Drax's girls is hottest?   Which of Drax's girls is hottest? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2