More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Where do you get your news?

Go down 
+17
j7wild
Harmsway
Gravity's Silhouette
Chief of SIS
Lazenby.
bondfan06
Louis Armstrong
lalala2004
CJB
Blunt Instrument
Largo's Shark
G section
Hilly
HJackson
GeneralGogol
Jack Wade
Control
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Where do you get your news? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 pm

I try to stay away from the Libera controlled News Media

[Link removed by a moderator]
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 am

Yes, bunch of damned liars those Liberians.
Back to top Go down
groucho070
Cipher Clerk
groucho070

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 am

Malaysian newspapers: New Straits Times, The Star.

Otherwise, anything that pops up in google.com/news (with additional tab on James Bond related news).
Back to top Go down
http://grouchydays.blogspot.com
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:39 pm

j7wild wrote:

Fucking kikes!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 am

I removed your link, J7.

We can't have B&B being linked to a white supremacist forum. B&B already gets in enough shit from Forum Motion as it is.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:27 am

Must have missed it. Did j7 post a link to Stormfront?
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:36 am

Sharky wrote:
Must have missed it. Did j7 post a link to Stormfront?

Yup. An insightful and original article about how all of life's woes can be traced back to a singular entity known as The Heebs.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
I removed your link, J7.

We can't have B&B being linked to a white supremacist forum. B&B already gets in enough shit from Forum Motion as it is.

And just in case B&B gets shut down suddenly, does anyone have a master list of email addresses so that we can find each other again and create a new forum somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:38 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
I removed your link, J7.

Why did J7 link to a white supremacist forum?

Because it had a post or article about a Jewish/liberal conspiracy. Pretty irrational IFAM, since the Beeb and NBC tend to favour the Palestinians.

And just in case B&B gets shut down suddenly, does anyone have a master list of email addresses so that we can find each other again and create a new forum somewhere?

I doubt it, since M hasn't received any complaints since that last lot. If anything does happen, he has everybody's email and IP address.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 am

CJB wrote:
j7wild wrote:

Fucking *****!

I find this insult rather racist and am surprised that the wording hasn't been removed.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:23 am

Why did J7 link to a white supremacist forum?

It's a mystery to me, too ... it's not as if his posting style suggests someone who's not too bright or anything.

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:54 am

saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:
j7wild wrote:

Fucking *****!

I find this insult rather racist and am surprised that the wording hasn't been removed.

Because we're allowed to use naughty words in a non-pejorative, sarcastic and/or humourous manner.

Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 am

CJB wrote:
saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:
j7wild wrote:

Fucking *****!

Because we're allowed to use naughty words in a non-pejorative, sarcastic and/or humourous manner.

This is not sarcastic of humerous just a plain old fashioned racist remark.

I dislike PC behavious but also dislike certain words to discribe groups of people.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am

You're right, it wasn't sarcasm. I was actually agreeing rapturously with J7's article.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:57 am

I've always suspected CJB of being a neo-Nazi, after all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Tits and anti-semitism. It's the new rock'n'roll.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 pm

So that explains the Aryan tilt in the pictures J7 tends to post. laugh
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:17 pm

saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:
j7wild wrote:

Fucking *****!

Er, CJB is a Jew. He was basically slandering himself.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Sharky wrote:
saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:

Fucking *****!

I suspected that. The remark was so over-the-top that I concluded that #1 it was parody and #2 he/she must be Jewish. I think that sort of dead-pan humor, which is especially hard to discern on the Internet, is even harder across cultures and different continents. I was raised on that sort of humorless-humor...the sort of straight-faced remark CJB made, so I kind of got it, but I can also understand how some might have missed it, especially the younger generations who have just recently finished their program of indoctrination and brainwashing (i.e. college graduates) and believe everything is racist, sexist, or homophobic that doesn't purport to be 100% supportive of [fill-in-the-blank-with-minority-of-your-choice].
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Sharky wrote:
saint mark wrote:
CJB wrote:

Fucking *****!

I suspected that. The remark was so over-the-top that I concluded that #1 it was parody and #2 he/she must be Jewish. I think that sort of dead-pan humor, which is especially hard to discern on the Internet, is even harder across cultures and different continents. I was raised on that sort of humorless-humor...the sort of straight-faced remark CJB made, so I kind of got it, but I can also understand how some might have missed it, especially the younger generations who have just recently finished their program of indoctrination and brainwashing (i.e. college graduates) and believe everything is racist, sexist, or homophobic that doesn't purport to be 100% supportive of [fill-in-the-blank-with-minority-of-your-choice].

Apologist hokum, unless you know the person there is nothingin his reply that aims at sarcasm. Nice for you that you were raised in that way, but there is a lot of anonymus insulting on the internet and therefor one should be carefull how to apply certain phrases. And I dislike the reasoning that people of Jewish origin can insult themselves or how black people (or is it coloured?) can use certain insulting words like the N-word.

But I can understand how some folks think that they have the wisdom that they can tell other folks when something is offensive or not due to their indoctrination of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:13 pm

saint mark wrote:
Apologist hokum, unless you know the person there is nothingin his reply that aims at sarcasm.

Schmegegge.

I thought you knew CJB was a yid. Don't you remember the times we used to talk in Yiddish slang on MI6?
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Sharky wrote:
saint mark wrote:
Apologist hokum, unless you know the person there is nothingin his reply that aims at sarcasm.

Schmegegge.

I thought you knew CJB was a yid. Don't you remember the times we used to talk in Yiddish slang on MI6?

Nope, I must have missed that.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:39 pm

saint mark wrote:

Uh, yes there is: his reply.

His reply didn't "aim" at sarcasm: it WAS sarcasm.

Quote :
Nice for you that you were raised in that way

I was "raised" on movies like AIRPLANE!, TOP SECRET, THE NAKED GUN , and tv shows like STRANGERS WITH CANDY, THE COLBERT REPORT....THE OFFICE (U.K. version), ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, EXTRAS....etc...where comedy is being mined from serious, uncomfortable and sometimes unfunny situations (which makes the situation all the more funny).

Quote :
but there is a lot of anonymus insulting on the internet and therefor one should be carefull how to apply certain phrases. And I dislike the reasoning that people of Jewish origin can insult themselves or how black people (or is it coloured?) can use certain insulting words like the N-word.

Calling -lack people "Coloured/colored" is considered racist and offensive in the United States. They prefer to be called "People of Color".
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:47 pm

saint mark wrote:

Uh, yes there is: his reply.

His reply didn't "aim" at sarcasm: it WAS sarcasm.

I still consider it not funny and offensive. IMHO

Quote :
Nice for you that you were raised in that way

I was "raised" on movies like AIRPLANE!, TOP SECRET, THE NAKED GUN , and tv shows like STRANGERS WITH CANDY, THE COLBERT REPORT....THE OFFICE (U.K. version), ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, EXTRAS....etc...where comedy is being mined from serious, uncomfortable and sometimes unfunny situations (which makes the situation all the more funny).

Great shows which use humor in a context clear for the casual watcher, good taste.

Quote :
but there is a lot of anonymus insulting on the internet and therefor one should be carefull how to apply certain phrases. And I dislike the reasoning that people of Jewish origin can insult themselves or how black people (or is it coloured?) can use certain insulting words like the N-word.

Calling -lack people "Coloured/colored" is considered racist and offensive in the United States. They prefer to be called "People of Color".

Last I heard they were divided into African American, Native Americans, etc. my bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you get your news?   Where do you get your news? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your news?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next