More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

President Obama's Uncle arrested

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

President Obama's Uncle arrested Empty
PostSubject: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1362374

Hmmmm....he's busted for DUI...he's an illegal alien....and with a social security card (how did he get that?)...and a sister who the feds tried to deport last year but couldn't and lives in a housing project in Boston(?). But the best part is the Governor's statement to the press:

Asked about the issue yesterday, Gov. Deval Patrick said: “You know my stance: Illegal is illegal. We need comprehensive immigration reform.”

No, we don't need "comprehensive immigration reform". We need the laws that are currently on the books ENFORCED. If I had a nickel for every time a Republican or a Democrat said "we need comprehensive immigration reform" I'd be a millionaire by now. I just want to squirt out a pumpkin every time I hear that phrase. When a politician says "we need comprehensive immigration reform: you better believe that hidden in all the details is a plan that grants amnesty. No political party wants to be the one to tell these illegals to go home because both parties know they mostly come from Central and South America...mostly, and neither side wants to piss off Latino American voters, even though we're repeatedly assured that most illegals aren't coming from south of the border.

The police also need to do a better job of policing the neighborhoods after dark, because that's mostly when the illegals come out at night....mostly.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Very interesting, especially the bit about the SS card.

Can't imagine we'll be seeing much of this story on MSNBC tonight. Maddow has better things to cover, of course.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Well said GS. What this country really needs is leaders with a backbone, not afraid to piss off potential registered voters over an issue that must be resolved logically. There is no other option.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Well said GS. What this country really needs is leaders with a backbone, not afraid to piss off potential registered voters over an issue that must be resolved logically. There is no other option.

Term limits probably wouldn't hurt either. Why does the President have a term limit but not Congress?

American politics needs a leader who doesn't need the job...who already has money and power and can't be bribed...someone willing to tell the truth no matter whether it costs him/her the election. Then again, I'm not so sure the American electorate is really ready for that kind of honesty.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Why does the President have a term limit but not Congress?

That'd take all the fun out of the Millionaire's Club, though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:33 am

This is just a feel good story, I hope the President addresses the issue, I would love to hear his comments. (although it will never happen)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Willard Whyte wrote:
This is just a feel good story, I hope the President addresses the issue, I would love to hear his comments. (although it will never happen)

Ummm, "feel good story" for whom? Rush Limbaugh? I think it's quite embarrassing for the President, but it's nothing new. Jimmy Carter's brother, Billy, frequently embarrassed President Carter (which wasn't an easy thing to do); Roger Clinton was a major embarrassment to Bill (again, not easy to do to a man who had numerous affairs, was accused of indecent exposure, sexual assault, rape, and taking advantage/sexual harassing an intern). Ronald Reagan's daughter Patty posed for Playboy and Ron opposed just about everything his father did. The Bush Twins were known for hard partying, drinking, and sticking their tongue out at the media.

Question is, does Obama's Uncle qualify to stay in the country under the new guidelines the White House handed down to ICE and Janet Napalitano last week about deporting illegal aliens?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 am

Willard Whyte wrote:

Ummm, "feel good story" for whom?

People who believe his family was born outside the US. Most importantly its a feel good story that our illegal immigration forces are sending him back to were he belongs. Until he properly becomes a citizen, then he is an outsider.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:09 am

Willard Whyte wrote:
Willard Whyte wrote:

Ummm, "feel good story" for whom?

People who believe his family was born outside the US. Most importantly its a feel good story that our illegal immigration forces are sending him back to were he belongs. Until he properly becomes a citizen, then he is an outsider.

There's no way President Obama's Uncle is going back to Kenya. The federal government didn't send Aunt Tunie back to Kenya and she has no job and lives on welfare in Boston, so there's no way they can justify sending Uncle Oingo back either.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:08 pm

As I predicted back in, oh, September, Uncle Oingo Boingobama is not being deported. He's had to surrender his license for 45 days and......well, that's it. He plans to return to his job at.......................wait for it......................Conti's Liquor Store.

Arrested for DUI.....an illegal immigrant FOR TWENTY YEARS.....and that's it? Nothing else? No deportation?

http://bh.heraldinteractive.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1061120377

:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm

So someone affiliated with a politician got off easy on something?

This is a first.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:26 pm

How much was the fine? I know in New York, you could get off with a similar sentence, but you'd have to pay your way, too. And if you have a child (15 or under) in the vehicle, I believe it's a felony.

The illegal immigrant bit is the most interesting part of this case, though. I'm sure a US citizen has received a harsher sentence for the same crime.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
How much was the fine? I know in New York, you could get off with a similar sentence, but you'd have to pay your way, too. And if you have a child (15 or under) in the vehicle, I believe it's a felony.

The illegal immigrant bit is the most interesting part of this case, though. I'm sure a US citizen has received a harsher sentence for the same crime.

I just find myself constantly amazed that an illegal immigrant who is KNOWN TO EVERYBODY as an illegal immigrant somehow manages to not get deported. And it's not as if he's an upstanding person who is just trying to provide for himself and doesn't want handouts and simply wants to provide for his family: he's a habitual drunk and repeat offender. It's not like he's helping on a top secret energy project and his skills are essential; he's a parasite.

And President Obama has another family member living illegally in the U.S.; an Aunt Tunie. She lives in a public housing unit in Boston. In other words, hardworking, decent taxpayers are not only paying for other people's rent, they're paying for other people who aren't here legally to live as well. This is why I said in another thread that the U.S. and Europe is doomed. We've become cultures of entitlement, of letting the chronically poor and unemployed and unskilled set policy. We demonize success and reward failure, and President Obama's relatives are living proof of that.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

I just find myself constantly amazed that an illegal immigrant who is KNOWN TO EVERYBODY as an illegal immigrant somehow manages to not get deported. And it's not as if he's an upstanding person who is just trying to provide for himself and doesn't want handouts and simply wants to provide for his family: he's a habitual drunk and repeat offender. It's not like he's helping on a top secret energy project and his skills are essential; he's a parasite.

And President Obama has another family member living illegally in the U.S.; an Aunt Tunie. She lives in a public housing unit in Boston. In other words, hardworking, decent taxpayers are not only paying for other people's rent, they're paying for other people who aren't here legally to live as well. This is why I said in another thread that the U.S. and Europe is doomed. We've become cultures of entitlement, of letting the chronically poor and unemployed and unskilled set policy. We demonize success and reward failure, and President Obama's relatives are living proof of that.

Didn't Aunt Obama even state that she was entitled to benefits? laugh

And it's sad to think that some people are out there working, breaking their backs, and need a little bit of support from the government, but don't qualify--for whatever reason. Instead, illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes and don't work, like Aunt Obama, can sit around watching The Price Is Right all day long and get paid for it. Fucking sickening.

I'm all for implementing welfare as a way to help people out who are genuinely trying to make ends meet. People who work, pay taxes, and try their best. But the people who use welfare as their way of living can go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Obama's Uncle arrested   President Obama's Uncle arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

President Obama's Uncle arrested
Page 1 of 1