More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Songs you can't find anywhere

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Songs you can't find anywhere Empty
PostSubject: Songs you can't find anywhere   Songs you can't find anywhere EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:09 am

I am whoring for Dido's 'Don't think of me'...the radio version which clocks in at around 3:56 and was released exclusively in the USA back in 2000. The album version is everywhere but the single version is better. Yet I can't find it anwhere, including on eBay. I have to rely on an old TDK SA60 chrome cassette...which still sounds great after a decade. I can't understand why there isn't a 'best of' compilation of her best charting hits....DTOM, Hunter, White Flag, Sand In My Shoes etc...

Songs you can't find anywhere Roll_dontthinkofme

Here's what the album version sounds like...

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Songs you can't find anywhere   Songs you can't find anywhere EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
I am whoring for Dido's 'Don't think of me'...the radio version which clocks in at around 3:56 and was released exclusively in the USA back in 2000. The album version is everywhere but the single version is better. Yet I can't find it anwhere, including on eBay. I have to rely on an old TDK SA60 chrome cassette...which still sounds great after a decade. I can't understand why there isn't a 'best of' compilation of her best charting hits....DTOM, Hunter, White Flag, Sand In My Shoes etc...

Can't really help you there. I have a similar problem. I want a copy of U2's version of UNCHAINED MELODY, which was apparently on the B/side of a song they released back in 1988(?). As far as I have been able to tell, it's not for purchase on I-Tunes, though I routinely listen to it on YouTube.

Also wish I could get my hands on a downloadable copy of Love Rollercoaster by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, but that hasn't been released to I-Tunes either. Must be a rights issue.

Also been looking for a copy of ALL RIGHT NOW from a pretty obscure duo from the late 80's called Pepsi & Shirl, but so far nothing has turned up on I-Tunes.

I'd also like "Adagio in D-Minor" from the movie SUNSHINE, but I *refuse* to buy the whole album on I-Tunes in order to get that one song.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Songs you can't find anywhere   Songs you can't find anywhere EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:01 am

Well I finally got the shit....

http://www.filestube.com/2dPJAT29iFSTUexyTqk4MO/142-Dido-Don-39-t-Think-Of-Me.html

Try filestube GS :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs you can't find anywhere   Songs you can't find anywhere Empty

Back to top Go down

Songs you can't find anywhere
Page 1 of 1