More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy

Go down 
+8
Hilly
j7wild
Control
The White Tuxedo
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
Seve
Gravity's Silhouette
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 pm

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/source-lindsay-lohan-appear-playboy-031549826.html?nc

Let me just say I despise any and all "news" about fame whores like the Lohans and the Kardashians (including former male/track star, Bruce Jenner, who has had more chin lifts than a Chinese elevator). Having said that....

I think this story says more about how pathetic and desperate Playboy has become than it actually says about Lindsay Lohan. That Playboy feels the need to hire this sad sack of a human being to pose naked in their magazine speaks volumes about where their sales must be.

#1 She's not Playboy material (at least not the Playboy of 20 years ago). Have you even seen this girl's teef lately? CNN actually did a story on this girl's wretched, meth-corroded teef just a couple of days ago. No way in hell will Playboy not be air-brushing the crap out of this girl. She's a busted mess. Is this what Playboy has finally reduced itself to? Basically The National Enquirer, but with nudity?

#2 In the digital age, who is going to pay 6 or 7 dollars to buy a copy of this magazine and its pictures when they can just download it for free?

#3 And I'm already reading that she's not going to be doing full-frontal nudity anyway. Apparently she's not going to show her woodland critter, and her breasts may be off-limits as well. From what I've read, she may only be doing side-profiles. So what exactly is Playboy paying the estimated 500-750k for other than to get some cheap publicity? It certainly ain't free.
Back to top Go down
Seve
Q Branch
Q Branch
Seve

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

#1 She's not Playboy material (at least not the Playboy of 20 years ago). Have you even seen this girl's teef lately? CNN actually did a story on this girl's wretched, meth-corroded teef just a couple of days ago...

her teeth?

which has always been Playboy's first concideration when selecting a potential centerfold...

yeah right
laugh
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Seve wrote:

#1 She's not Playboy material (at least not the Playboy of 20 years ago). Have you even seen this girl's teef lately? CNN actually did a story on this girl's wretched, meth-corroded teef just a couple of days ago...

her teeth?

which has always been Playboy's first concideration when selecting a potential centerfold...

yeah right
laugh

I brought up the rotting teef issue because it's not normally something you'd see covered on CNN (I can't remember which show it was), so I knew at that point that the story had gone mainstream. But there's something to the story. I believe it was also an issue at her latest probation hearing. It's a sign that she's been back on the meth or other drugs. As I said, I brought up the teef issue because I find it hard to believe that a girl with teef that rotten just two weeks ago somehow qualifies to be in the pages of Playboy magazine, and if the teef are are rotting, who knows about what else may have gone sour.

Lindsay should be on the cover of Ink magazine. Maybe Screw or Hustler, but not Playboy. Damn, there was a time when Playboy was associated with style and sophistication...now they're using a human train-wreck to try and prop up flagging sales. This chick will be dead in five years.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Hugh might want to check those loose marbles that may have been rolling around in his head. He wanted to marry a 25 year old hottie the other day and thinks he's still a playboy at 85 years old. Probably got some good blowjobs during the courtship but...ewwww....
Back to top Go down
Seve
Q Branch
Q Branch
Seve

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 am

I find it hard to believe that a girl with teef that rotten just two weeks ago somehow qualifies to be in the pages of Playboy magazine, and if the teef are are rotting, who knows about what else may have gone sour.

fortunately Palyboy doesn't come equipt with "smellovision"
laugh
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am

Moment I saw the title of the thread I thought j7 made it, I'm disappointing to see he didn't get to this first.

Besides that, yeah, she's too much of a fucking mess now. Six or seven years ago she was quite smokin' hot and had she not been lured by the white lines maybe she would have looked like one hell of a fine woman. I still don't get why she dyes her hair blonde, she looks so awful with that color. What was wrong with red hair?
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:39 am

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/lindsay-lohan-brown-teeth-photos-decay-neglect-smoking-red-wine-dentist

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Those are Kentucky teeth!
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 am

F***IN' gremlin.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:38 pm

According to the latest news she IS going to show us her meat curtains.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Moment I saw the title of the thread I thought j7 made it, I'm disappointing to see he didn't get to this first.

;) Thank you. I'm going to take that as a compliment. When I was putting together the headline I was trying to think of all the hot-button words that would be seen in the far right column: "Last Posts". I decided to use all the attention grabbing words "Lindsay", "Lohan", "Nude" and "Playboy", and to use the rest of the words in the subheading. The fact that the way I worded it made it seem like English was my second language was just an added bonus.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

I knew my ears were burning!

:shock:

Someone mentioned my name?

;)

these are the newest photos of Lindsay

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/c23t58bv2wphblydgmzmvcihccfygjsk/

http://img275.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1317242824179_37lo

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/lszytjdhqar6iuwvfsn4e1l7925lora1/

http://www.imagebam.com/image/63b56f133297036

http://www.imagebam.com/image/623be8133297168

I don't think she looks as good as she used to anymore!!

Furthermore, that FAKE Platinum Blonde hair just looks terrible!!

I rather remember her this way:

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy Th_87278_lindsayrs03_122_522lo Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy Th_87288_LindsayLohanGQ07_122_243lo Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy Th_87308_lindsaylohanphotos0116bz_122_222lo

and these:

http://img259.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1281556420490_372lo
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:26 pm

j7wild wrote:

I don't think she looks as good as she used to anymore!!

Furthermore, that FAKE Platinum Blonde hair just looks terrible!!

Agreed. She was always a very beautiful young woman as a red-head and I don't understand why she's opted to go for the trailer-trash look. Clearly she's not a natural blonde, and Playboy will have to Photoshop the carpet to make it match the drapes (unless she has no carpet, which would be a distinct possibility). They're also going to have to Photoshop the teeth, and my guess is that they'll airbrush out the freckles, and by the time you look at the pictures there won't be anything original and untouched in the photos.

And anyone notice that when an already well-known woman poses for Playboy it's almost always to jump-start a fading career or a desperate bid to feel sexy and young again? You never see Willie Aames or Scott Baio or Don Johnson posing for Playgirl.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 pm

ahem... she has no carpet and her vava looks like a couple of slabs of meat hanging in a meat locker
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 pm

laugh

You can always count on j7 to have evidence that back up his arguments.

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
laugh

if you google Lindsay Lohan Upskirt, you will see the meat locker!!

REMEMBER: GOOGLE is your friend!!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Google's not my friend. It's a scourge.

Kind of like Lohan, alas, is now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:33 am

j7wild wrote:
Mr. Brown wrote:
laugh

if you google Lindsay Lohan Upskirt, you will see the meat locker!!

REMEMBER: GOOGLE is your friend!!

Which is why I question the need to pay Lindsay $1 million dollars to show what we've all seen for free for several years now as she's exiting limousines and taxi cabs.

And after Sam Ronson spent the better part of 3 years munching on it, I've got a feeling that her meat locker is more likely to resemble a hurt locker.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:57 am

okay, Gravity's;

I really didn't need the visual of someone munching on her meat locker!!

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 am

You see?

Even j7wild has standards.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:34 am

I like my meat fresh!!

tongue
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 pm

What an edifying thread this is.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
What an edifying thread this is.

enlightening as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:17 pm

and tender....
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 pm

j7wild wrote:
okay, Gravity's;

I really didn't need the visual of someone munching on her meat locker!!

Incidentally, THE SQUIRT LOCKER is not a sequel to The Hurt Locker (as I found out the hard way).
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:24 pm

I will try to get the full photoset later

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy 86c490163639697
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next