More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy

Go down 
+8
Hilly
j7wild
Control
The White Tuxedo
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
Seve
Gravity's Silhouette
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 pm

j7wild wrote:
I will try to get the full photoset later

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 86c490163639697

Not trying to start something or be mean, but why? Is anyone so desperately horny that they would want or need to see photo-shopped pictures of a has-been actress/meth-addict? There's nothing that will be remotely real about these photos. There's nothing sexy about her. She's shriveled and old looking. She hasn't taken care of herself. It reeks of desperation on her part.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
j7wild wrote:
I will try to get the full photoset later

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 86c490163639697

Not trying to start something or be mean, but why? Is anyone so desperately horny that they would want or need to see photo-shopped pictures of a has-been actress/meth-addict? There's nothing that will be remotely real about these photos. There's nothing sexy about her. She's shriveled and old looking. She hasn't taken care of herself. It reeks of desperation on her part.

you know the saying:

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

what you may consider ugly, other people may think it's the most beautiful thing in the world
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:22 pm

j7wild wrote:
you know the saying:

what you may consider ugly, other people may think it's the most beautiful thing in the world
Does that apply to meat lockers, too?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 pm

j7wild wrote:

you know the saying:

It's not even her "beauty" that is at issue with me (though I think she would probably only appeal to people like Severan Hydt); it's the knowledge that the pictures have been so thoroughly doctored, airbrushed, and photoshopped as to render them almost entirely useless. I'd no more get off to pix of Lindsay Lohan than I would this:

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 Inflatable-female-doll

or this:

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 Attachment

or this:

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 FatWomenTryingtogetpantson

At least with the last two pictures there is no airbrushing or photo-shopping. They are real (real ugly). Why pay for something that is so fake and inauthentic? That's why I don't understand women who buy O Magazine; it's clear, very clear, that her artists are having to airbrush well over 130lbs from her frame on each cover. It's like being lied to and being okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:10 pm

For christsake... laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:13 pm

okay, Gravity's.......

at least post a warning first....

:shock:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:
For christsake... laugh laugh laugh

Don't bring him into it. He suffered enough.

I'm not entirely sure that Fat Chick #1 (on the bed) hasn't been photoshopped to make her look thinner (not even sure that the face matches the body, but when you're that huge does it really matter?).

Fat Chick #2 is all natural.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:30 pm

j7wild wrote:
okay, Gravity's.......

at least post a warning....

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 FAT-BITCH

WARNING!!!! Don't look at the picture posted above!!!

Incidentally, that will be Lindsay Lohan in 10 years once her supply of meth and cigarettes has run out.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm reminded of this:

🇳🇴

Last edited by Sharky on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Sharky wrote:
I'm reminded of this:

🇳🇴

Shame we can't see that in the United States. I guess "blocked in your country" means something different in American English.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Sorted.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Sharky wrote:
Sorted.

Much like the people of Occupy Wall Street, the link just won't work. Keeps saying NBC/Universal has blocked it in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 Attachment

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 FatWomenTryingtogetpantson

:affraid:
How does that even happen?

I've had to work eat really hard to gain a dress size lately. It's not that easy.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Santa wrote:

:affraid:
How does that even happen?

I've had to work eat really hard to gain a dress size lately. It's not that easy.

We're Americans. We are fat, lazy, and stupid. And we love everything big. Really big. We love SUVs. We dream big. We live big. We have big egos. We eat big. Big portions of food, big buffets, big states (Alaska, Texas, California). We may not always be the best, but we're always the biggest.

You should try eating in Texas sometime. I had to work in Houston for five weeks (great city, by the way) and all food portions were huge out there. When they say "Everything is bigger in Texas" they're not joking. From Ten Gallon hats to "Texas-size" bowls of chilli or slices of bread, everything is large...and in charge.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 pm

hey, I live in Houston, don't make fun of us!!

LOL!

but you are right, you go to any restaurant here and the food portions are enough for 2 people plus leftover for 2 more meals
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I once bought a chicken sandwich in Key West. It fed me for three days.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:05 pm

j7wild wrote:
hey, I live in Houston, don't make fun of us!!

LOL!

but you are right, you go to any restaurant here and the food portions are enough for 2 people plus leftover for 2 more meals

The part where I said "Great city, by the way" must've gone over your head.

Houston had the best selection of restaurants I have ever seen. I ate so many great and different meals while staying there. Only New Orleans comes close.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am

Lindsay Lohan's Spread Leaks:
http://dlisted.com/2011/12/09/lindsay-lohans-spread-leaks

Suffice to say that it was everything I was expecting it wouldn't be. Despite Dina Lohan's assurances otherwise, there is:

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 Beaver-NO

Furthermore, she always looked better as a redhead. Not only does she look extremely fake as a platinum blonde, but her hole spread is of her pretending to be Marilyn Monroe; she's not even attempting to pose as Linsday Lohan.

I can only hope that, at this point, Lindsay Lohan follows Marilyn Monroe's career path down to the very last detail, and takes her mother Dina with her. Ah hell. Might as well take The Kardashians with her to.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:14 pm

thanks, Gravity

save me the trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy   Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan Nude Playboy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: