More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bond 24 Bond girl rumours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Bond 24 Bond girl rumours Empty
PostSubject: Bond 24 Bond girl rumours   Bond 24 Bond girl rumours EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:40 am

Lola Ponce Bond girl LINK

First B24 Bond girl rumour

1. Argentinian actress Lola Ponce, 29 years old as of end 2011.

"The artist of Italo-Argentina origin, who triumphs in the world for her beauty and voice, received an offer to participate in an upcoming film of James Bond. Now she lives in Miami, where she works for Univision."
The actress, singer and model who recently won in the San Remo Festival, received a major proposal to become the new "Bond Girl".
"I had a meeting in Rome; I was offered to be the new Bond Girl. It is an honor to know who thought of me ... We'll see if I can arrange the time with all the projects already committed, “said Lola Ponce"

Bond 24 Bond girl rumours Lola+Ponce++a+Roma

Lola Ponce (born June 25, 1982 in Rosario) is an Argentinian singer and actress. In 2005 she performed her single “Sleep” at the San Remo Festival as a guest performer.

Bond 24 Bond girl rumours F14e5d8f41d0
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Bond 24 Bond girl rumours   Bond 24 Bond girl rumours EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:06 am

BAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, but this sounds like the typical quick grab for publicity ahead of an upcoming Bond film - the difference being that she missed the boat for SKYFALL and so has had to make out that she is in the running for the next film.

I think her surname says it all. Ponce, indeed.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Bond 24 Bond girl rumours   Bond 24 Bond girl rumours EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:25 am

Of course there is nothing of substance to it. She had a "meeting in Rome" with God knows who, who floated the possiblity of her being a Bond girl ( probably to get in her panties) and she has dutifully let the world know. tongue

Anyway it gets the list going early.

Coffee with unknown industry type in Rome.

" Lola, you might make a good Bond girl"

" Oh tell me more"

"Well I know someone that knows someone with Eon who likes your work, and I have their ear. I think there could be an offer there, even for the lead role"

(thats the "major proposal")

And thus we have our first candidate for Bond Girl 24.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond 24 Bond girl rumours   Bond 24 Bond girl rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond 24 Bond girl rumours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Bond Films: Reviews, Ratings & Discussion :: SPECTRE (2015)-
Jump to: