More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Last documentary you watched?

Go down 
+14
Perilagu Khan
Phantom Commander
Agent007391
retrokitty
Ravenstone
Largo's Shark
The White Tuxedo
Drax
j7wild
dr. strangelove
bitchcraft
Harmsway
Control
Loomis
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 02, 2023 8:36 pm

I should see that inasmuch as I believe The Exorcist is one of the, if not the most fascinating film ever made. There's so much going on, I think you could watch it a dozen times and pick up something new on the twelfth viewing.

Last edited by Perilagu Khan on Sat May 06, 2023 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somerset
'R'
'R'
Somerset

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2023 9:37 pm

I agree. I feel like that about a few of Friedkin's movies.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 12:04 pm

Watched one a couple of nights ago about Evel Knievel (Being Evel). Fascinating and nostalgic stuff, especially as I owned the toy figure and stunt cycle as a whippersnapper.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2023 3:50 pm

Good heavens, yes. Any boy growing up in the West back in the 70s loved Evel. I remember watching him attempt to vault Snake River Canyon in a rocket sled. Thought he'd gone to meet his maker.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 2:48 pm

There is a documentary film festival here, so I went to see the one that intrigued me the most:
PRAYING FOR ARMAGEDDON

About the evangelical movement in the US, and how they are a huge power base both within politics and the military. Eye-opening stuff.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 4:33 pm

Phantom Commander wrote:
There is a documentary film festival here, so I went to see the one that intrigued me the most:
PRAYING FOR ARMAGEDDON

About the evangelical movement in the US, and how they are a huge power base both within politics and the military. Eye-opening stuff.

When was this made? The evangelicals certainly used to be fairly powerful, but I think they are very much on the wane. Their chief project these days is support for Isreal.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 11:17 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Phantom Commander wrote:
PRAYING FOR ARMAGEDDON

When was this made? The evangelicals certainly used to be fairly powerful, but I think they are very much on the wane. Their chief project these days is support for Isreal.
It was just released. The Israel support is a big part of the doomsday yearning, and is also a topic that is featured heavily in this film.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 11:17 am

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Phantom Commander wrote:
PRAYING FOR ARMAGEDDON

It was just released. The Israel support is a big part of the doomsday yearning, and is also a topic that is featured heavily in this film.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 4:28 pm

Well, I'm nobody'e evangelical, but I must say, I can imagine much worse things than Doomsday.

Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 1f604
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 5:14 pm

WHERE DOES A BODY END
Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fresizing.flixster.com%2F6SS0mVFqNXkzkZ8oWNrcVwIw9Vc%3D%2F300x300%2Fv2%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fflxt.tmsimg.com%2Fassets%2Fp17018163_i_h9_aa
2019 documentary about the career of Swans and their main man Michael Gira. I am seeing them for the third time next week.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 3:05 pm

CYBERBUNKER:THE CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD
Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
Fascinating insight into some of the fascilitators of the dark net.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 9:57 am

SECRETS OF SQUIRRELS
Does´not everyone like squirrels? Except for their prey at least.
Back to top Go down
Maeve Horton
'R'
'R'
Maeve Horton

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 1:29 pm

Phantom Commander wrote:
SECRETS OF SQUIRRELS
Does´not everyone like squirrels? Except for their prey at least.

Even they think they're tasty.
Back to top Go down
https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com/
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 6:56 pm

KARTHAGOS VERGESSENE KRIEGER
German documentary about the solid case for why the Chachapoya tribe in the Amazon were probably of Celtic heritage from 2000 years back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom Commander
Head of Station
Head of Station
Phantom Commander

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 4:19 am

AMERICAN CONSPIRACY: THE OCTOPUS MURDERS

Series about the infamous murder of Danny Casolaro who stumbled upon a vast international conspiracy involving the US government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last documentary you watched?   Last documentary you watched? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last documentary you watched?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3