More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA

Go down 
+2
Harmsway
j7wild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA Empty
PostSubject: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:04 am

Don't wanna watch these videos if I don't have to. Anyone say anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 am

Harmsway wrote:
Don't wanna watch these videos if I don't have to. Anyone say anything interesting?

I think Naomie infatuated with Daniel's Manaconda!!

Quote :
She explained: "Daniel is amazing. We do 12-14 hours of filming and then after, every day, he does two hours of training on top of that in the gym. He works so hard and he's always in a great mood. I really adore him.

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 am

Harmsway wrote:

Not really. Naomie says that "there aren't a lot of locations this time", but sort of contradicts herself in the next video when she says that she's looking forward to getting out of London working on-location.

That's all I really took out of it.....and, that Naomie is incredibly flat-chested. 😢
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:44 am

dr. strangelove wrote:
]that Naomie is incredibly flat-chested. 😢

Don't want males going to Bond for the wrong reasons.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:18 pm

dr. strangelove wrote:
Harmsway wrote:

Not really. Naomie says that "there aren't a lot of locations this time", but sort of contradicts herself in the next video when she says that she's looking forward to getting out of London working on-location.

I don't see that as a contradiction; there's a big difference between "a lot of locations" and going out on one location. But Naomie confirms what I've been saying for a while now: SKYFALL is going to take place in a confined area. If the movie is more along the lines of PHONE BOOTH or MAN ON A LEDGE or BURIED then we're all screwed. If the film is half as good as DIE HARD we may be in for a treat.

But something isn't the same about this movie, that is for sure. They're not spending the money on the locations like we are used to seeing.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:21 pm

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE was fairly confined location-wise, when you think about it. Doesn't detract from the film's quality one bit.
Back to top Go down
Harmsway
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Harmsway

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Sharky wrote:
FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE was fairly confined location-wise, when you think about it. Doesn't detract from the film's quality one bit.
Indeed. Often, I've felt the more recent Bond films spend a bit too much time location-hopping, when settling and allowing a certain locale to breathe and allow the personality of that locale to really inform the film. I'm intrigued, not put off, by the fact that SKYFALL seems to be so bound to Bond's homeland.

And Gravity's notion that the film could possibly be along the lines of PHONE BOOTH or MAN OR A LEDGE or DIE HARD than is completely ludicrous. Sure, the film appears to be pretty UK-based, but the film doesn't seem to be centered around a *single* location in Britain.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:47 pm

The location hopping in QoS consumed a lot of money and added pretty much nothing imo. Great locations are to be applauded but unless the story has a reason for being there it just seems gratuitous. Oddly enough the UK is one of the least used Bond locations so in some ways I am excited by the prospect of Bond actually working on his home turf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA   SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA Empty

Back to top Go down

SKYFALL video interviews at BAFTA
Page 1 of 1