More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? Empty
PostSubject: Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?   Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:41 am

I'm wondering what film billboard, Minnie Driver (GE Bond-Girl) is talking about here. She says she shagged the whole billboard :affraid:

“Everywhere you go, you see an advert for a new film or TV show that you didn’t get and you’re reminded that it’s pilot season and you’ve got to get on it. It’s either that or ex-boyfriends. There was one time I realized I’d shagged a whole billboard! My sister pointed it out to me when we were driving past and we laughed so hard.

Minnie Driver Observer Story link.

I did the whole billboard. Got a problem with that!?
Can you guess the film?

Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? Minnie_Driver-1
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?   Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

with a last name like Driver, I bet she's shagging everyone!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?   Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:03 pm

101 Dalmatians.

Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?   Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Always knew she liked doggy.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?   Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
101 Dalmatians.

laugh I don't know what she's talking about. The Expendables maybe.

Green Lantern maybe? 👅

Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? Green_lantern_2011_movie_posters_wallpapers_backgrounds_08-1280x1024
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?   Bond-Girl  Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bond-Girl Minnie Driver says she shagged whole billboard. What film?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: Bond: General News & General Discussion-
Jump to: