More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?

Go down 
+5
Hilly
Largo's Shark
Santa
Salomé
j7wild
9 posters
AuthorMessage
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? Empty
PostSubject: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 am

I watched Chelsea Lately for the 3rd time tonight.

I think she maybe a Lesbian.

She's always talking about Lesbians and Bisexual women and making Vagina jokes.

One of the 3 episodes I've watched, she had Maria Sharapova as a guest and she kept asking Maria about what was like to take showers in the locker room with other women tennis players.

In the newest episode from yesterday, Chelsea and Jennifer Lawrence were talking about Vagina exercises and holding their Vaginas.

If she's a Lesbian, she sure is Hot....

Jewish and Lesbian... what a hot combo!!
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 am

Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? Call_someone_who_cares
Back to top Go down
Santa
Q Branch
Q Branch
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 am

Are you a complete and utter moron?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 am

v

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:02 pm

I'll get the net.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Santa wrote:
Are you a complete and utter moron?

repeated a thousand times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:31 pm

j7wild wrote:
I watched Chelsea Lately for the 3rd time tonight.

I think she maybe a Lesbian.

She's always talking about Lesbians and Bisexual women and making Vagina jokes.

One of the 3 episodes I've watched, she had Maria Sharapova as a guest and she kept asking Maria about what was like to take showers in the locker room with other women tennis players.

In the newest episode from yesterday, Chelsea and Jennifer Lawrence were talking about Vagina exercises and holding their Vaginas.

If she's a Lesbian, she sure is Hot....

Jewish and Lesbian... what a hot combo!!

I watch every episode of Chelsea except the times Ross hosts for her. Chelsea has repeatedly stated she's not lesbian and has never tried it; she's very gay and lesbian friendly, that's all. And I believe her. I don't think she'd have any reason to lie. She's very open about everything in her life; too open if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 pm

You've ruined the viewing experience for j7 now, Gravy ... he's likely to start watching it with both hands free from now on.
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 am

Guess j7 will never get to Handler.

Of course, a little chloroform and a hanky is known to win over most lesbians.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:42 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:

If you've accomplished this on a Klingon lesbian, j7 will call you daddy.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:03 pm

The White Tuxedo wrote:

JWild won't get to Handler because he's not black with a 10' penis. Handler is quite open and honest about her flings with rappers and ball players. She was hot and heavy with 50 Cent a year or two ago, and makes constant references to it.

Quote :

A little chloroform, a little Rohypnol (roofies), and restraining equipment in the back of your darkly-tinted van are known to win over most women, lesbian or not. And if that doesn't work, offer them cash. Most women can't resist a thick wad of cash thrown at them.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 am

I read her book... she tried to get Black but never slept with them once she saw that she didn't have a Holland Tunnel to accomodate their equipment....

I watched the episode with Kate Beckinsale and it was so Hilarious!

Talking about the English Rose and what it smells like after a whole day of Kate in her skintight latex Underworld Awakening outfit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:45 pm

She's a straight woman who flirts with attractive women a lot and these straight women enjoy it. She has this cool laid back player thing going on. But her flirting style would have been creepy if she was a dude and once she hooked up with a girl, she'd be considered creepy. So eh…
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 pm

talkinsense wrote:
She's a straight woman who flirts with attractive women a lot and these straight women enjoy it. She has this cool laid back player thing going on. But her flirting style would have been creepy if she was a dude and once she hooked up with a girl, she'd be considered creepy. So eh…

I took her out of my DVR about 6 months ago. Just one abortion joke too many. I get it. You're pro-choice. No reason to constantly throw in the faces of people something that is supposedly a "private and intensely personal decision".

And it was more than just the abortion topic. After a while I started asking myself if I really wanted to give support to someone whose morals are so toxic that they defile, if even by a little bit, the people she comes in contact with, and I found I could no longer watch her show.

Lesbian, straight...whatever...she has talent....she's like a female version of Daniel Tosh i.e. a white comedian who gets away with saying allegedly racist, homophobic, sexist comments that are generally forbidden for anyone else to say (unless that person is part of an approved minority). But her refreshing candor (which was what drew me to her and Daniel Tosh) eventually became too much to deal with. I want to be made to laugh, not to be made to feel like I'm having to endure a 30 minute political diatribe on gay rights, Republicans, conservatives, Sarah Palin, guns, religion, etc.... thinly disguised as a comedy show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:04 pm

n

Last edited by Erica Ambler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I want to be made to laugh, not to be made to feel like I'm having to endure a 30 minute political diatribe on gay rights, Republicans, conservatives, Sarah Palin, guns, religion, etc.... thinly disguised as a comedy show.

Interestingly, that's exactly how I feel about this forum.

Ironically with Gravy gone, the former is now more likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?   Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Chelsea Handler Lesbian?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Television & Radio-
Jump to: