More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)

Go down 
+36
Walecs
FourDot
AMC Hornet
James Bond
jet set willy
groucho070
Lazenby.
j7wild
David Schofield
MBalje
dr. strangelove
Stamper
trevanian
right idea, wrong pussy
Blunt Instrument
GeneralGogol
bitchcraft
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Loomis
Harmsway
Vesper
Salomé
Chief of SIS
Hilly
Largo's Shark
The White Tuxedo
Makeshift Python
Jack Wade
CJB
clublos
Control
Gravity's Silhouette
lachesis
Napoleon Solo
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Empty
PostSubject: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 am

Part I:

https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t958-official-skyfall-photo-thread

more shots from April Ist London. Craig in front. Mommy in back.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+4sNKNaqp7Til

Craig would appear to be driver, not passenger, as reported earlier. Steering wheels are on the wrong side of the car in England. It's easy for us North Americans to get confused.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+GDd5gAttokAl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+hgkWaUeVzhYl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+4UIZEZEIgTjl

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+eW6k8RtXFqbl

He split his pants again. This observer is not impressed.
[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+Gsq8RJz7FRRl

Nice little collection/re-cap of Craig in SF, photos at this link (the first 104 of the broader Craig collection). There maybe more. I quit looking after the first batch of SF photos ended.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Daniel+Craig/James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+Over+London/4sNKNaqp7Ti
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 am

tiffanywint wrote:
"I swear to god...if M turns out to be Bond's mother, biological or adoptive, or in ANY WAY related to Bond...I'm going to seriously puke and give up on the Craig films. Even the fact his parents seem to factor in, and his family estate, makes me queasy. Just more reason for Craig to brood and be moody, and less of a chance for a "classic" 007 adventure."

laugh He'd fit right in over here.
You really think so? As much as I criticise GS for sensationalising things and then bludgeoning us all with it, he at least has the decency to do it with something tangible. For instance, the video of Craig in a dress - it's not some hypothetical argument fuelled by baseless speculation.

This guy, however, is being alarmist based on something that might happen, but with absolutely no evidence to substantiate it. I haven't heard a single suggestion that M is related to Bond in any way - and, as I've done before (and at your request), I've outlined a potential plot point that explains Bond's family home, M's presence there and fits in with the rest of the story without being melodramatic.

Ironically enough, the guy who posted this message is panicing over the sky falling.
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Not a joke, not a smart alec remark...but when does the first unit go to Turkey? Will the first unit go to Turkey?

For the past month on various message boards, you see people say "and now on to Turkey" or similar remarks. Then, the first unit shows up on the streets of London yet again. Obviously the second unit has been there for a while with all that video that has come out.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Craig would appear to be driver, not passenger, as reported earlier. Steering wheels are on the wrong side of the car in England. It's easy for us North Americans to get confused.

Steering wheels are on the Right side in the UK in more ways than one, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Daniel+Craig+James+Bond+Movie+Skyfall+takes+4UIZEZEIgTjl

Is that a set of car keys in his pocket or is he just happy to see M? At least one part of him leans to the right.

Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
You really think so? As much as I criticise GS for sensationalising things and then bludgeoning us all with it, he at least has the decency to do it with something tangible. For instance, the video of Craig in a dress - it's not some hypothetical argument fuelled by baseless speculation.

This guy, however, is being alarmist based on something that might happen, but with absolutely no evidence to substantiate it. I haven't heard a single suggestion that M is related to Bond in any way - and, as I've done before (and at your request), I've outlined a potential plot point that explains Bond's family home, M's presence there and fits in with the rest of the story without being melodramatic.

Ironically enough, the guy who posted this message is panicing over the sky falling.

Yes ironic, but his panic entertains. In light of the last film, alarmism over what this film might bring is quite understandable. His alarmism is rooted in what has come before, which of course includes Craig in frock. This is not to say the new film is necessarily going to disappoint, but it might.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

Is that a set of car keys in his pocket or is he just happy to see M? At least one part of him leans to the right.

He's always happy to see M of course, ❤ And all that driving on the wrong side of the car, has just played havoc with his pockets and caused all sorts of unnatural shifting.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:28 am

No more Lodge! Goodbye! Skyfall Lodge as of March 31st.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23574881@N06/6890732396/in/photostream/

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 6890732396_c2030b7e65_b

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 7036826411_c37312f54d_b
These pictures I guess are from before the demolition.
[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 6890730704_75747bf9c0_b

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 7036824649_af90a64bfd_b

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 7036823975_eaed4e3b25_b

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 7036822303_ca842b022f_b

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 6890726898_db920a67a8_b

Last edited by tiffanywint on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:31 am

Dench released from back-seat, April Ist, London filming

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Article-2123932-126DEA4A000005DC-939_468x554
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:03 am

tiffanywint wrote:
This is not to say the new film is necessarily going to disappoint, but it might.
The earth might get hit by a comet tomorrow, killing everyone. But I'm not panicking about it, because when I look up at the night sky, I don't see any comets coming for us.

In the same way, SKYFALL might be a disaster in the making. But until we see actual evidence of that, it's not worth getting worked up over something that might happen.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:36 am

Actually, I think SF is shaping up to be an interesting film. Should be good entertainment. I'm getting that vibe. But I do fully appreciate the panic attacks. Keep em comin! tongue
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
In the same way, SKYFALL might be a disaster in the making. But until we see actual evidence of that, it's not worth getting worked up over something that might happen.

SKYFALL can go either way, at this point. We won't know until it plays on the big screen.

However, looking at the people writing and producing this, it's not absurd to think that this might turn out to be another rotten egg. Actually, I'd say there's more evidence that suggests this will be a turd than there is evidence suggesting this will be a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
clublos

clublos

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys wrote:

SKYFALL can go either way, at this point. We won't know until it plays on the big screen.

However, looking at the people writing and producing this, it's not absurd to think that this might turn out to be another rotten egg. Actually, I'd say there's more evidence that suggests this will be a turd than there is evidence suggesting this will be a masterpiece.

This is the kind of shit that gets under my skin.

You know absolutely nothing about this movie other than what the paparazzi has provided. You have no information, no insider selling you secrets, no script, nothing. You're making pure conjectures about all of this, attempting to fill in gaps with your limited knowledge and imagination. Thus, when you see the film, it's impossible for it to live up to your expectations because you've already created the ideal Bond movie in your head.

I'm losing faith in all online Bond fandom.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 am

clublos wrote:

I'm losing faith in all online Bond fandom.
Come on, being a Bond-fan isn't about being a cheerleader for a film that hasn't even been released yet. There was plenty to bitch about in the last 2 films, the last 5 films for that matter, so some pre-SF alarmism and panicking is perfectly acceptable, therapeutic even.

Optimism is OK too, but not as much fun.tongue

Back to regularly scheduled kvetching.

Bond is showing far too much ass-crack in this film, both in the blue-snuggies scenes and in his Captain Tightpants street galloping.

Does this spell the death of the franchise?:affraid: Discuss.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 am

You will believe a man can fly!!!

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) 8um0nz
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 am

Top secret guest pass, or did the Turkish teens make this with Windows docmaker?

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) AplrDzJCMAAhRmc
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:21 am

tiffanywint wrote:

Yikes. Did one of the kids on MI6book think slapping some text on a set pic makes a movie poster?
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:21 am

Judging by the "SMART AGENTS CAN FLY!" tagline - which makes no sense and is totally out of context - I'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:18 am

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
Judging by the "SMART AGENTS CAN FLY!" tagline - which makes no sense and is totally out of context - I'd say yes.
some guy on twitter posted it. it can probably be found again at #skyfall.

Craig is flying here, not quite like Rog in MR pts or Broz in GE pts, but he is airborne, albeit briefly.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:34 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

I remember jokes being made about Tobey Maguire's skin-tight Spider-Man suit on the set of SPIDER MAN 3, but this picture really takes the cake. It's one thing for a suit to flatter a person's appearance, it's an entirely different matter for it to look ill-fitted. The jacket looks too tight, the seams look like they're about ready to burst on the pants....can the man even sit down or squat without splitting his pants at this point? Someone on the set has a lady-boner for Craig and it is getting in the way of making sensible decisions. Bond should not be in a suit so tight he looks like he was poured into it. Why are the clothes on Bond tighter than on the women? What happened to objectifying the women?
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm not mad about his tailor, are you?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Top secret guest pass, or did the Turkish teens make this with Windows docmaker?

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) AplrDzJCMAAhRmc
Confident it's the latter.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
tiffanywint wrote:

I remember jokes being made about Tobey Maguire's skin-tight Spider-Man suit on the set of SPIDER MAN 3, but this picture really takes the cake. It's one thing for a suit to flatter a person's appearance, it's an entirely different matter for it to look ill-fitted. The jacket looks too tight, the seams look like they're about ready to burst on the pants....can the man even sit down or squat without splitting his pants at this point? Someone on the set has a lady-boner for Craig and it is getting in the way of making sensible decisions. Bond should not be in a suit so tight he looks like he was poured into it. Why are the clothes on Bond tighter than on the women? What happened to objectifying the women?

It's his skin-tight super-hero outfit, designed for maximum aero-effects when flying. For aqua-adventures, the suit can be peeled off at a moment's notice, instantly revealing the nut-crunching blue-snuggies water-wear.

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Grigioperla-swimming-trunks

Nu-Bond is Super-Bond!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 am

lachesis wrote:
I'm not mad about his tailor, are you?

Nope, he looks like he's trying to be a GQ model. Brosnan's Brioni stuff was immeasurably better.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:29 am

Brosnan's looked too expensive and stuffy. Connery remains king on the wardrobe department, and pretty much everything else.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)   [Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Potential Spoilers] Official SKYFALL Photo Thread (Part II)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next