More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Obama declares support for gay marriage.

Go down 
+7
Prisoner Monkeys
Control
Jack Wade
bitchcraft
CJB
j7wild
Makeshift Python
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

Obama declares support for gay marriage. Empty
PostSubject: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:56 pm

http://gma.yahoo.com/obama-announces-his-support-for-same-sex-marriage.html

j7wild's gonna flip out.

Last edited by Makeshift Python on Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:38 pm

I don't have anything against Gay Marriage.

Obama is only saying that because he needs the votes to get re-elected.

Just like a couple of weeks ago, he started talking how much he cares about the well being of the working Middle Class being which is something he didn't even care about til now..

Yet at the same time, this week, 100 of 1000s of unemployed Americans who have been collecting unemployment benefits will lose those benefits, with this Saturday as being the last day, even if they still have unclaimed weeks and funds left in their accounts.

Obama says the unemployment rate dropped by .1% last month and the economy is recovering; well he is going to have a few 100,000s unemployed Americans who will no longer be able to buy food and gas and pay rent and provide for their families because of these lost unemployment benefits.

That's going to hurt the economy more: less people having money to spend on basic goods.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:42 pm

j7wild wrote:
I don't have anything against Gay Marriage.

Obama is only saying that because he needs the votes to get re-elected.

No shit, but it's still a step in the right direction to have the leader of this country tell gay people "you are equal".

This thread isn't about the economy.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:26 am

Stupendous.

Now stop flushing money down the toilet.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:32 am

Batty boy (also spelled batty bwoy), batty man are pejorative sexual slurs used to describe gay, bisexual and effeminate men, or those presumed to be gay and bisexual.

I wonder how all those hardcore alpha-male, inner-city blacks, who openly preach killing batty boys in their jamaican dance hall and gangsta rap bullshit, er, artform, will now react to their precious beloved Obama endorsing what they despise? Just think Mr. Nation of Islam spokesperson, of a macho black man lovingly inserting his penis into a sister, no, another black guy's asshole and starting to pump in and out because their wonderful President now gives his blessing and says they can marry. Will they shit on him like Pastor Manning? Or still embrace him because he's a brother. Why do I think it's the fucking latter? :roll:

Either way, the 'batty' boy now lives to die another day :face:
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:15 am

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how is this a ploy for votes?

The country is split 50-50 on gay marriage. From what I read, independents side with allowing gays to marry, but not by an overwhelming majority and, if I recall, the number is pretty close to the margin of error.

Plus, I would imagine many of the people voting for him likely support gay marriage in the first place.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:35 am

Social conservatives who weren't too keen on getting out and voting for Romney before will probably be warming to Mittens now.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:07 pm

It's GAY-MAGEDDON http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/414027/may-09-2012/barack-obama-vs--north-carolina-on-gay-marriage?xrs=share_copy
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

CJB wrote:
Social conservatives who weren't too keen on getting out and voting for Romney before will probably be warming to Mittens now.

That's what I was going to say.

It's Obama's ploy to get conservatives who would usually vote for the GOP to vote for him.

Plus I am Republican and even I won't vote for Romney.

He flip-flops (no sexual pun intended) too much on the issues.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Jack Wade wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but how is this a ploy for votes?

He'll get votes from most gays and those on the left, for sure.

The move's definitely not going to win over anyone in the middle or on the right, however.

I support gay marriage, though. Any union between two human beings is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:20 am

I know gays are smarter than this.

They won't allow Obama to manipulate them like this for their votes.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:15 am

Well, I have a feeling that they won't be voting Romney.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:54 pm

j7wild wrote:
It's Obama's ploy to get conservatives who would usually vote for the GOP to vote for him.
It's not often you hear the sentence "supporting gay marriage to win the conservative vote" since conservatism supports "traditional" ideas and values and gay marriage is not traditional in any way, shape or form.

The comedy stylings of j7wild, everyone!

He's here until Thursday. At which point he will probably be banned.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
j7wild wrote:

It's not often you hear the sentence "supporting gay marriage to win the conservative vote" since conservatism supports "traditional" ideas and values and gay marriage is not traditional in any way, shape or form.

To be fair, it not as simple as that. You've got economic conservatives who are socially liberal, and social conservatives who are economically liberal, and those who are both. I myself am of the first group.
Back to top Go down
HJackson
'R'
'R'
HJackson

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Sharky wrote:
To be fair, it not as simple as that. You've got economic conservatives who are socially liberal, and social conservatives who are economically liberal, and those who are both. I myself am of the first group.

Conservative/liberal tags confuse discussion of economic ideology because the Americans have bastardised the word liberal. I get the sense here that you take economic conservative to mean a belief in the free market (based on the views you've espoused on this board before), when historically that is actually a liberal concept. Economic conservatism, to me at least, connotes economic nationalism and protectionism.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:56 pm

j7wild wrote:
I know gays are smarter than this.

No, they're not.

Quote :
They won't allow Obama to manipulate them like this for their votes.

Yes they will.

I had an employee come into work on Thursday and the first words were "Barack Obama is a big dummy!". I said:" What's that about? Where's that coming from?" (because I know this guy is a huge Barack Obama fan). He said: 'Barack had to go and open his big mouth about gay marriage. Nobody wants to hear that shit.' I said: "You're still going to vote for him though, right?" Employee laughs and admits: "Yes".

This "evolutionary" stance on gay marriage means nothing. We all knew President Obama either supported gay marriage or didn't care about stopping it from happening, so it's hardly much of a revelation. He did it to solidify his base. I don't think Democrats were going to not vote for him if he hadn't come out stronger on the subject, and it's not like conservatives were going to vote for him either. Everything is now as it was before he affirmed his desire for gay marriage to be legalized.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Prisoner Monkeys wrote:
j7wild wrote:

The comedy stylings of j7wild, everyone!

He's here until Thursday. At which point he will probably be banned.

And on what basis you think I am going to be banned?

Are you going to EDIT and DOCTOR one of my threads/posts and PLANT questionable URL links and images and then use it to ban me?

I bet you were the one who posted that NEO Nazi website link in one of my thread because I didn't do that.

I verify all websites to make sure they don't violate forum rules before I post their URL links here.

Also at the other website, when a MOD edit one of the member's thread and posts, on the bottom it will read edited by Mod, date and time, reason:

It doesn't show that here and it should so we know my original post/thread has been modified and by whom on what date, time and why.

The rules should apply to everyone including MODS, you act like it only applies to me.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm

Prisoner Monkeys isn't a moderator, so he's not going to do anything to your posts.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Mood I'm in, I'm sorely tempted to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:02 am

Mr. Brown wrote:
Prisoner Monkeys isn't a moderator, so he's not going to do anything to your posts.

Thank you for clarifying that. I thought I must have missed something about Prisoner Monkey's being made moderator (then again, I do have Prisoner Monkeys in my filter, so technically I am missing something, just not the "something" that JWild's post led me to believe).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama declares support for gay marriage.   Obama declares support for gay marriage. Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama declares support for gay marriage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: News & Current Affairs-
Jump to: