More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Daniel Craig: "I cried"

Go down 
+10
Gravity's Silhouette
Hilly
Blunt Instrument
CJB
jet set willy
bitchcraft
Control
Jack Wade
Walecs
Salomé
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

Daniel Craig: "I cried" Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/daniel-craig-adele-skyfall-theme_n_2010581.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

Quote :
Daniel Craig told Yahoo Movies he was moved to tears first time he heard Adele's "Skyfall," a song he felt "perfectly" matched the feel of the movie.

"I cried," said Craig. "From the opening bars I knew immediately, then the voice kicked in and it was exactly what I'd wanted front the beginning."

laugh
Back to top Go down
Walecs
Q Branch
Q Branch
Walecs

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 pm

I did the same, actually. That song is so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:04 pm

lol gay tongue
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:39 pm

Some of you need to get in touch with your emotions....Dan is just trying to express himself.

Babs made me say it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

I need to get in touch with your arse.
Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:58 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
I need to get in touch with your arse.
I second that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 am

I'm sure well all felt the same way when Madonna strangled out Die Another Day.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Indeed, CJB.

The news that Jedward have covered it is making me wish I had my own licence to kill ... hate that pair of endlessly shit-prattling talentless novelty pop wankers.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Indeed, CJB.

The news that Jedward have covered it is making me wish I had my own licence to kill ... hate that pair of endlessly shit-prattling talentless novelty pop wankers.

what the what?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Indeed, CJB.

I hope One Direction does a cover of SKYFALL. They make my giney tickle.

What is it with British male musicians? They seem like they are rebelling against....well, being men. We could beat Jedward and One Direction with Mrs.Aural Sect's ass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
What is it with British male musicians? They seem like they are rebelling against....well, being men. We could beat Jedward and One Direction with Mrs.Aural Sect's ass.

My only defence is that Jedward are Irish. But your point is well made.

British men aren't worth a fuck. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Hilly wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
Indeed, CJB.

what the what?

Only for their website or summat. But STILL.

My reaction was that they should be killed with fire, then the ashes encased in concrete and dropped into the Mariana Trench 'just to be fucking sure'. Not that they irritate me, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
My reaction was that they should be killed with fire, then the ashes encased in concrete and dropped into the Mariana Trench 'just to be fucking sure'.

Malcolm Tucker may be finished, but his influence lives on. :)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 pm

:*h*:
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

My only defence is that Jedward are Irish. But your point is well made.

No offense to anybody on these boards, and I really don't know all the geo-political problems that exist over in that area of the world, but for a lot of Americans (i.e. me), England, Scotland and Ireland are all the same and essentially interchangeable. If you asked me to pick out one accent from the other, I doubt I could. Even an Australian accent sometimes sounds British to me. For the longest time I thought Mark Steyn was Australian, but he's from Canada. Where'd THAT accent come from?

Quote :
British men aren't worth a fuck. Literally.

There's a saying in America that probably applies to Jedward: "Are they gay...or just British?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:43 pm

"Are they gay...or just British?"

Pussy whipped to an inch of their lives. The shorthand for this condition is 'Dublo'.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:
"Are they gay...or just British?"

Pussy whipped to an inch of their lives. The shorthand for this condition is 'Dublo'.

Poor Dublo!
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:50 pm

What is it with British male musicians? They seem like they are rebelling against....well, being men.

Considering we've had the likes of Japan, Duran Duran, ABC, it really ain't that bad.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Quote :
Daniel Craig told Yahoo Movies he was moved to tears first time he heard Adele's "Skyfall," a song he felt "perfectly" matched the feel of the movie.

"I cried," said Craig. "From the opening bars I knew immediately, then the voice kicked in and it was exactly what I'd wanted front the beginning."

He's beyond salvage. Someday this will pass.

In the meantime what's he going to do without his Mommy in B24. :pale:
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:35 pm

tiffanywint wrote:
Quote :

He's beyond salvage. Someday this will pass.

party like it's 1962
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:03 pm

tiffanywint wrote:

I guess he's going to have Daddy issues.

I haven't seen SKYFALL yet, but based upon the reviews I"ve read so far, it really seems as if Barbara Broccoli told John Logan to do his research for the script by registering at BOND AND BEYOND, seeing what all our main complaints about the movie were (M being a mother figure; Bond being whipped by M; M becoming the focus of SKYFALL and not Bond; M getting more screen time than the Bond Girls; having an ass-kicking, gun-toting field agent who thinks she's Bond's equal become Moneypenny), and then making sure to include each and every offensive plot point imaginable, right down to Silva calling M "Mommy".

Hopefully in BOND-24 THE DEATH COLLECTOR Bond and New-M will be able to heal their relationship...spend some quality time together. Maybe M can take Bond to the next NFL International Game at Wembley Stadium and buy him an ice cream. Or maybe they can go on a hunting or fishing trip together. Maybe they can go, along with Q, Tanner, and some other male members of the staff, to a weekend retreat where they strip down naked, form a circle, and bang on drums all weekend as they learn how to get back in touch with their inner male and with nature. Yeah, right. What am I going on about? No way will Babs let Bond find his inner man. More than likely M and Bond will have to take a sewing or knitting class; maybe an anger management or How To Identify and Stop Sexual Harassment class. Maybe send Bond to a sensitivity class so he can understand how his being white, male, and heterosexual offends the rest of the department.
Back to top Go down
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:43 am

^ :affraid: Stop, you are terrifying me. I know Halloween is coming but I haven't even survived SF yet. Add potential Bond24 horrors; that's more than one soul can endure.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:44 pm

To refer to stuff I was saying earlier in the thread ... the brilliant Frankie Boyle on Jedward - 'My theory with them is that the egg that split to create them was actually trying to destroy itself'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Craig: "I cried"   Daniel Craig: "I cried" Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Craig: "I cried"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next