More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections

Go down 
+4
Ravenstone
lalala2004
Chang
Moore
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:10 pm

HJackson wrote:
Ravenstone, your collection is obscene

I thought I'd managed to leave all those ones out.

Ambler - any Minister from the Church of Clutterology wouldn't set foot in my house. It would be one of the seven circles of Hell to them. I'm quite proud of it. After all, I live in a Victorian house, and the Victorians were big on collecting things - like colonies, wars, social diseases.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh, the Minister didn't stop me collecting. I still have some of her panties.

My place is Victorian too (1899), not that that is so unusual in the UK. We do like our cold, dark, inhospitable houses...

Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:42 pm

ambler wrote:

This is usually the point in the conversation over which I tend to draw a veil......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Ravenstone wrote:
ambler wrote:

This is usually the point in the conversation over which I tend to draw a veil......

Coincidentally that was Colin Wilson's favourite fetish. He made the mistake of mentioning his extensive collection of underwear to Lynn Barber when she last interviewed him for The Observer. Probably didn't expect that his hobby would become the headline. (Not that she could claim the high ground - I sometimes feel like I'm the only man in England who hasn't slept with her. I'm sure Sharky's dad has done the deed.)

To get this back on topic, I still have a huge collection of CDs but I've no idea what to do with them. (I finally accepted the reduction in sound quality and converted them all to MP3s.) They're worth so little it seems pointless selling them, but it's good to have the shelf space back. My gain is the garage's loss, though.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Somewhere in the vicinity of 6,000 comics. I've also sold about 800 for the year to date and about 1,500 of them are in a revolving door and bought for resale purposes. Sometimes make $500-800 per week in pure profit....

Back to top Go down
MBalje
Q Branch
Q Branch
MBalje

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 am

Intend to watch but never get around to it: 2004-2008 :oops:

http://www.imdb.com/list/owR7clSt5GM/

:scratch:

POTC € 11,00 - 2004. I whant this one so much that i visit the store once a weak atleast or this title already be € 11,00. Then i heard there going to be sequels back to back and i whant to wait til i own them all three. In 2009 i finaly complete it, but don't find time and rest to watch.

Harry Potter 4. € 15,99!! - 2005. The one i should shame the moost, It be the moost expensive title of 2005. It be cheaper then the first three and i whas afraid it never going to be cheaper. Whyle i buy the fitt one (only because it whas 1/2 of what i payd for part 1 in 2002..) I learn from it and don't buy the 6th and 7-1th yet,also because i whant the UE who be anouched 6 months after buy Hp5.

Shrek 2 € 12,99 - 2005. When i buy it i haven't seen the first. That followd in 2006, but before i thaught i going to watch the sequel fast and the cheaper price of part 1 made € 12,99 acceptable.

The Departed € 10,00 - 2005 I ask my mom to take this one for me, because € 10,00 for 2 disc SE whas cheap.

Kingdom of Heaven. € 6,00 for a Fox 2 disc like I Robot whas cheap and offical i going for The Day After Tomorrow and i don't whant to return with nothing, but back to home my bike thinks difrently about.

Intend to watch but never get around to it: 2009-2010

http://www.imdb.com/list/t2W0sIAbZ3Y/

Crash. It be almost a couple of months after i have seen QOS and a i followd 24. One politic thriller be enough for now. A actres playing in this movie and in 24. Then we also have my problems i have first with Paul Haggis after CR. Whatt made that i buy it be it whas 3 titels for the price of 2, i get a litle bit more trust in Haggis after QOS. But after the disapointed 6th season of 24 and CR i whas finished with Political thriller element. I am happy that it take long before we get 24 season 7and it be very Bondish season. 24 End in 2010, so it isn't long enough and i whant first see Rendation.

Jarhead. Get it for my 29th birthday with the information i am possible going to like it. Mendes whasn't not yet anouched as Bond 23 directer.

Rendition. The promotion of it made that i whant see this movie in a 24 setting from a Arthouse directer. I at it on my wishlist and vergot it til 2009. Same actor as Jarhead and i know the directer going to direct Wolvarine and with Meryl Streep this can't be wrong.

The Kite Runner. Already whant to buy before Forster be anouched for QOS.. I whant to collect a better version of QOS first and find a good mode to watch it. It whas a nice price and it have 1 more extra then the Uk version. The movie be a hugh succes in 2008, The 6th place of best scored movie in The Netherlands of 2008. For what it worth for moment it deliever more then TDK til the final results be confirmd TDK end at number 5 of 2008.

My collection is controllable with knowing there be people with a lot more, but that i haven't seen 118 ( 41 and 77) out of 361 (Started my collection in 2000) is a lot and give me the feeling i should buy less. But 2010 and 2011 bring a lot of wishtitels in to my collection and since 2009 i have the feeling it going to be cheaper also. I don't smoke and never did, but collect the JB Car Collection. what sometimes give me the feeling i haven't room enough and i know it isn't true because til 2008 it whas mess.. Buy 2 new closets and in 2010 i going on my own who made some big changes like a bigger room with 2 other closets and 2 trowing 2 old closets a way. If there is some what can be better then it be clothing or my movie posters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections   Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobbies: or, Your Overflowing, Uncontrollable Collections
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: