More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Russian digipacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Russian digipacks Empty
PostSubject: Russian digipacks   Russian digipacks EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 am

Has anyone tried licensed cds produced in Russia? Apparently they are referred to as digipacks and are not bootlegs. Just want an opinion as to quality.

One that's got my interest is this 37 track 2cd...looks far better than the current Anthology set that was produced in the west.

Russian digipacks Megadethk

Sample...for better effect, invite some religious activists inside then turn up the volume at 0:19

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Russian digipacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian digipacks   Russian digipacks EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:24 am

Ok, I read some feedback on AMAZON that wasn't too favourable...so I'll just be sticking to authentic US and UK pressed albums...a shame though cuz this Russian packaging was kinda neat.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

Russian digipacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian digipacks   Russian digipacks EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 am

Digipacks are sold in the U.S., too. They're becoming more and more popular for CD releases. In fact, the last few CDs I've purchased have all been digipacks. (Though that's not saying much as I buy 90 percent of my music on iTunes.)
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Russian digipacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian digipacks   Russian digipacks EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Another update...I did actually get to sample one of these and the quality was good, at least on my stereo. If they are manufactured bootlegs, the quality is quite professional. I've also heard Duran Duran cd bootlegs that were more professionally done when compared to licensed studio releases, down to the packaging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Russian digipacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian digipacks   Russian digipacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Russian digipacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Music-
Jump to: