More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Killer Karaoke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Killer Karaoke Empty
PostSubject: Killer Karaoke   Killer Karaoke EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 am

First of all, for people not familiar with TruTV, it used to be called Court TV many years ago, and it was a respectable, interesting, informative cable network devoted to following the legal process. I remember in the early 90's it was the go-to source for a lot of other networks legal pundits and talking heads. Need someone to come on your show and talk about the law? Get someone from Court TV. They were on the forefront of reporting on the legal profession, and had live, courtroom reporting on that Kennedy rape trial that took place in Palm Beach, FL.

So it's even more sad to see how low this network has now sunk. They've combined a karaoke talent show with.....National Geographic? Now it's not merely good enough to simply be able to sing...you have to do it while being dipped in a pool of 50 snakes...or have your face pecked by birds or sprayed on by a skunk.

By the end of this clip the host and the hostess cannot stop laughing at this woman:

It's only funny until someone dies
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Killer Karaoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Karaoke   Killer Karaoke EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 am

I wouldn't mind doing that. I like snakes.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Killer Karaoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Karaoke   Killer Karaoke EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
I wouldn't mind doing that. I like snakes.

Well, basically this concept can only get worse. I can just imagine some new scenarios:

#1 contestant has to constantly sing for 2 minutes as a coroner performs an autopsy and blood and guts get splattered all over the singer.
#2 contestant has to constantly sing for 2 minutes at a meat processing plant as pigs and cows are sent through a slicing machine
#3 contestant has to stand inside of a restaurant in Tel Aviv and sing for 2 minutes as rockets and car-bombs explode all around him/her.

Someone is going to die. Didn't someone already die on one of these shows a year ago?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killer Karaoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Karaoke   Killer Karaoke Empty

Back to top Go down

Killer Karaoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: Television & Radio-
Jump to: