More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Alan Partridge Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Alan Partridge Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Alan Partridge Thread   The Alan Partridge Thread EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Please use this thread to discuss Alan Partridge - just got his latest Mid Moring Matters DVD?

First and foremost, Are there any fans of Partridge on BAB?

Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The Alan Partridge Thread   The Alan Partridge Thread EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:42 am

Oh yes, the Mid-Morning Matters DVD is on my Christmas list. The 'biography' from last year is hilarious, as were both series of I'm Alan Partridge.

He's a brilliant comic 'monster' along with the likes of Basil Fawlty, David Brent, Al Murray The Pub Landlord etc.
Back to top Go down
Loomis
Head of Station
Head of Station
Loomis

PostSubject: Re: The Alan Partridge Thread   The Alan Partridge Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Oh yes, the Mid-Morning Matters DVD is on my Christmas list.

Judging by the couple of episodes I've seen, it's excellent.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Alan Partridge Thread   The Alan Partridge Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Oh yes, the Mid-Morning Matters DVD is on my Christmas list. The 'biography' from last year is hilarious, as were both series of I'm Alan Partridge.

He's a brilliant comic 'monster' along with the likes of Basil Fawlty, David Brent, Al Murray The Pub Landlord etc.

It's brilliant - did you iknow that you can avoid Type 2 diabetes by injecting yourself with Ribena? :D

Also got the book.

Big Partridge fan here - also like Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle and Marion and Geoff - all in the same comedy ballpark - not everyone appreciates/understands or gets this type of more subtle humour. Little Britain this is not...that's why I love it.

KMKYWAP is also great!

Last edited by SILHOUETTE MAN on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Alan Partridge Thread   The Alan Partridge Thread EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Loomis wrote:
Blunt Instrument wrote:
Oh yes, the Mid-Morning Matters DVD is on my Christmas list.

Judging by the couple of episodes I've seen, it's excellent.

Having seen them all, I can confirm that. Great to have Alan back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alan Partridge Thread   The Alan Partridge Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alan Partridge Thread
Page 1 of 1