More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off Empty
PostSubject: Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off   Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:47 pm

:roll:

How much "experience" does one need to be nude? He didn't know how to be properly nude? How much training does one need to be an experienced nudist? He just happened to have some cream that he was using to treat eczema? Where was he keeping the tube of cream as he made his way to the protest? Up his butt? And how on earth does it get to the point where a city council has to vote AGAINST nudity in public places and it barely passes by a 1-vote margin? And being naked apparently wasn't illegal and didn't qualify as indecent exposure, but touching himself was suddenly out of bounds?

An inexperienced nudist has been acquitted of indecent exposure after passersby saw the man adjusting himself and thought he was inappropriately touching himself.

The man, 48-year-old Richard Sierra, joined a group of naked men in San Francisco‘s Castro district who were demonstrating before the city banned most public nudity. As an admitted “inexperienced nudist,” Sierra said he was uncomfortable exposing himself and was using his hands to arrange himself.

In November, San Francisco lawmakers voted 6-5 to approve a public nudity ban. Exposed genitals are no longer permitted in the city’s public places, The Associated Press noted.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/516434/inexperienced-nudist-acquitted-after-his-nervous-fidgeting-mistaken-for-inappropriate-touching/#QSEXi30MQ0BaTyGK.99

Last edited by Gravity's Silhouette on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off   Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:01 am

Usually when I have to adjust myself I'm, well, ... wearing trousers and underwear. 'Cause they're what create the need for adjustment in the first place :suspect: .
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off   Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:18 am

What a dick move.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off   Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:34 am

And this is why I'm glad Baltimore won the SB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off   Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Inexperienced Nudist Gets Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: