More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

New forum category layout?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

New forum category layout? Empty
PostSubject: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:28 am

What should go, what should stay, what should be added, etc.... All ideas welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Not sure whether the Bond section should be packaged away. Is there a way of having the Bond section and the Beyond section side by side?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah, I'm not too happy about that. I also want the Filmmakers' Corner or whatever it was called, brought back. We've got a lot of talented directors, writers, actors, producers here. It makes no sense to throw their work together in Film News & Discussion.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

I am as well surprised how the Bond section is hidden away while other fora are visible, on a 007 site I would expect it the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:24 pm

I'm not a huge fan of the way the Bond section is now. Personally, I like seeing every subforum on the home page.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:17 pm

All of our Bond categories take up half of the front page if restored to their previous positioning. At a time when Bond chat seems to be drying up, would the space not be better used to push subjects which people are more eager to discuss? We'll see. Keep the input coming, it's all very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Maybe just condense the Bond subs to three or four?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:22 pm

Thinking of just including the current Bond section as part of a comprehensive cinema section. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 pm

That doesn't sound so bad. Maybe a Bond section inside the cinema section? Or a stickied Bond thread?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm

saint mark wrote:
I am as well surprised how the Bond section is hidden away while other fora are visible, on a 007 site I would expect it the other way around.

Agreed very much on this.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Dragonpol wrote:
saint mark wrote:

That's because B&B is on the way to becoming a general arts & culture forum, not centred around Bond.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Dragonpol wrote:
saint mark wrote:

That's because B&B is on the way to becoming a general arts & culture forum, not centred around Bond.

Yes, well I know that, of course. Though I do think that James Bond should still be an important part/sub-forum here. As a backbencher here on BaB I will be keeping a tight eye on the Bond aspect of here. I don't wish for it to be diluted to a mere backwater. I'll say that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New forum category layout?   New forum category layout? Empty

Back to top Go down

New forum category layout?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: