More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig

Go down 
+4
Prisoner Monkeys
General Yuskovich
Salomé
Largo's Shark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig Empty
PostSubject: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote :
Discussing the allure of playing the famous spy he told the magazine: ‘Yes, I think it would be wonderful. Daniel [Craig] is doing an amazing job and he’ll continue to do it for a bit. But if it ever comes to that, I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2409916/Damian-Lewis-channels-veteran-Michael-Caine-new-dapper-photo-shoot.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:01 pm

He's too old for Bond.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 pm

And too ginger.
Back to top Go down
General Yuskovich
'R'
'R'
General Yuskovich

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Too smug and annoying and ginger for Bond - he would do the series irreparable harm if he was cast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 pm

I'm sure anybody would want the role. Fortunately, the ones who come out and publicly declare their interest in being James Bond before the current actor leaves rarely get the part.

Though to be fair to Lewis, he was obviously asked a leading question by a journalist.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:43 pm

I like him as an actor, he's convincing and has some real screen charisma (although that clearly isn't such a requirement for Bond these days). He isn't Bond material to me however, but I do think it was shame he didn't get to play Regan in 'The Sweeney'.. that might have then had the potential to become a decent franchise with him as the focus rather than the abortion that occurred with the two completely unsuitable leads they actually went with.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:47 pm

That SWEENEY remake was damned to eternity the moment Nick Love stepped in. Most of the blame lies on his shoulders, not Winstone and Drew's.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 am

I'd rather have Fassbender or Elba.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Fassbonder. after Craig You know it makes sense.

I'm Sam Kekovich.
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Though I am sure Fassbender would do the role proud tbh I'd rather they found someone a little less well known. The problem with most suggestions atm is that you can't escape the feeling you have already seen what they might bring.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:03 am

I remember in 2009 thinking how great Fassbender would be as a potential 007, but that was before he really made a name for himself in several prominent films and blockbusters. He would be the first well known movie star to be cast if that ever happened.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig   Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig Empty

Back to top Go down

Damian Lewis is open to replacing Daniel Craig
Page 1 of 1