More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Google Plus Community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Google Plus Community Empty
PostSubject: Google Plus Community   Google Plus Community EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:48 pm

About a year ago, or so, I launched a James Bond community page on Google Plus. I was only testing out these pages over there and didn't think it'd go anywhere, but, so far, it's attracted over 200 international members.

I'm thinking we could use this to link these folks to Bond And Beyond. Do any of you use Google Plus actively? If so, I can make you an admin on the page.

https://plus.google.com/communities/106478915214052199285
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

Google Plus Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Plus Community   Google Plus Community EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm not on G+... it just never stuck with me. I have an account but never go there. I know many like it though. It would be good for us to have a presence there... even if just to direct traffic to the other mainstream social media tools and this forum.

If no one picks up on this in the next few weeks, I'll revisit it. I use Hootsuite for social media so it would not be that hard to integrate it into a system of sorts. But a G+ regular user would be best.
Back to top Go down

Google Plus Community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: