More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Car chase in Rome

Go down 
+3
Control
dr. strangelove
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Quote :
"This shoot is scheduled from 19 February to 12 March 2015.

A speeding car clashes at night with a Fiat 500 along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - a chase which continues on Lungotevere, where one of the cars ends up in the river Tiber. However, the scene that will remain in memory is undoubtedly the one in which the legendary 007 (who might be in a tuxedo) will land from a helicopter on the fifteenth-century bridge - the Ponte Sisto - built by Pope Sixtus V to connect Piazza Trilussa, at the heart of Trastevere."

http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2014/11/23/daniel-craig-roma-il-24esimo-007-girato-in-italia_n_6207576.html

The Lungotevere and the Tiber.

Car chase in Rome 134715571.smjjIP6H

The Ponte Sisto.

Car chase in Rome Ponte-sisto
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
dr. strangelove
'R'
'R'
dr. strangelove

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 11:54 pm

I wonder if this guy will make another appearance?

Car chase in Rome MoonRaker1
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 am

Car chase in Rome OcQRp3H
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Better translation and more details.

Quote :
While details are still under wraps, a source confirmed that shooting was planned for Rome. Italian news agency ANSA reported that Rome will host no less than three key action scenes for the upcoming film. Several night-time high-speed car chases are planned through the historical centre’s narrow, winding streets, as well as on main thoroughfare Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, with one car ending up in the Tiber river, it reported.

Another high-speed car chase will reportedly result in an iconic Fiat 500 getting crushed in Borgo Vittorio, near the Vatican. And perhaps most memorably, Bond will parachute from a helicopter onto Ponte Sisto, a 15th century pedestrian bridge that connects Trastevere to the center, ANSA said.

There will also be scenes shot outside of Rome, in Campania, in the Royal Palace of Caserta, known as the Versailles of Italy, according to the report. The new James Bond project is expected to hit theaters in late 2015.

Production in Italy will run Feb. 19-March 12. Having 007 in Rome marks a major win for the city’s film industry. Production offices will be based at the Cinecitta studios.
Back to top Go down
Campbell4
Cipher Clerk
Campbell4

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Some peeps say Craig's Bond is too heavy on Italy for their tastes, with CR QOS and now 24 going there. I think Italy offers so many regions, sights, attractions you could easily use it for five films in a row and it would still look fantastic. What I missed a bit was Venice used in the spooky way Roeg did, that would have been something.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm part Italian so I always like seeing Bond visit Italy, but I do hope that this will be Craig last time for Bond. Still hoping for Carnivale to play a part in a Bond film like the Junkanoo.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:15 am

More details on the Rome shoot:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-24-report-20141211-rome-location-update?t=&s=&id=03804
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 am

I've only got one beef about this.

Spoiler:

I'll try to deal with it. arse whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car chase in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car chase in Rome   Car chase in Rome Empty

Back to top Go down

Car chase in Rome
Page 1 of 1