More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

hello - new here

Go down 
+10
Gravity's Silhouette
lachesis
Flush
Control
Prisoner Monkeys
Largo's Shark
Makeshift Python
bitchcraft
CJB
Hilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

hello - new here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:48 am

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
But just like all history, this story is starting to repeat itself ONCE AGAIN, with the same tired, old, cliched complaints made against the same people.

And made by the same people.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:50 am

So the material - or style of material - that you posted hasn't appeared by accident but was actively encouraged to appear by those in charge of the site?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:53 am

FieldsMan wrote:
But just like all history, this story is starting to repeat itself ONCE AGAIN, with the same tired, old, cliched complaints made against the same people.

And made by the same people.

What do you mean? I've never complained about anyone here. Never snitched. Never said a disparaging word about anyone here. I've never had anything less than the utmost respect for everyone here, even the one who told me last week that I "disgust" her. You'll never find similar comments I've made to others because you can't; they don't exist.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:57 am

Wasn't talking about you GS :)

paulmoorsfield made one post and a bunch of PMs and I'm calling that he's started a thread to rival that of 'Problem Members' and 'Last Film You Watched'/
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:26 am

lachesis wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:
lachesis wrote:
there is a very nasty and dangerous trend these days to pretend certain views are 'impossible to hold' and therefore never allow them to surface, but discussion is good, even when no agreement is reached some element of thought or nugget of self doubt can emerge to make a long term change.

The problem is that this forum has an active membership of just 30 so when one guy uses every thread to make general points about his objections to blacks, women, homosexuals and anyone who's not American, it becomes not just tedious but odious. Tainted by association.

I haven't actually noted that but I suspect that's my excellent auto-discrimination of thread powers at work tongue

You haven't noticed THAT because it never existed in the first place.

For example: I created an entire thread in the NEWS section devoted to issues of RACISM so that people who were not interested in reading comments about such subject would better know which other topics and threads to choose. Same with "Sexual Politics" thread; it is meant to hold posts that want to debate the way sex and sexuality is being used to file harassment complaints, used to get ahead in the corporate world, or to file a false story in Rolling Stone alleging that a group-gang-rape took place at a frat party, when the incident never occurred.

Out of the sensitivity for others, I clearly labeled the topics and what they were about and the topics were put in the correct forum: NEWS.

But I guess the lie is sexier than the truth.

When I posted a story that President Obama had been taken to the hospital with difficulty breathing and that I had hoped he'd be okay, I got two responses. TWO RESPONSES! You know how many responses the "SONY WANTS BLACK JAMES BOND" Thread got? 17 pages worth so far (and I'm not even the one that started that thread). So really, who is at fault here? The PEOPLE that start these threads, or the people that respond to them?

So it's a little disingenous of certain people to whing on and on about how ONE MAN wants to do nothing but talk of his irrational haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatred for gays, Jews, blacks, Muslims and WOMYN!!!!!!sarcasm There's thousands of other posts out there that encompass subjects I care about that have nothing to do with blacks, gays, Jews, Muslims, or WOMYN;one only needs to peruse my posting history to see what kind of cool conversations we used to have.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 am

But I guess the lie is sexier than the truth.

Such as creating a thread "clearly labelled" with the "NEWS" that a man was going to marry his daughter?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:13 am

For me, this place's saving grace was its members' sense of humour. Unfortunately, that was lost when the identity politics disagreements became so trenchant.

When we attempted to reboot it, I assumed people would realise that and behave accordingly. However, when a refusal to compromise is seen as strength that's not going to happen so I'll be on my way.

I may look in nearer SPECTRE time. In the meantime, if anyone wants to stay in touch PM me your details. Brandon, good luck with your project. I'll be following it with interest.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Sad to see you go Ambler.

Though I have to say that this place did not seem to generate too much activity since my return.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:45 am

Ambler vs Gravy.

Both of you...stop it...you're like boys with toys.

No point posting ass avatars when the mood swings again.

When Ambler goes...Salome seems to drift away too, I don't want to be the only femme here.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:22 am

bitchcraft wrote:
Ambler vs Gravy.

Both of you...stop it...you're like boys with toys.

No point posting ass avatars when the mood swings again.

Taking down that avatar of you doing your yoga stretching(?) was the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this forum. It was like rubbing a golden statue of Buddha; it brought peace and harmony and luck to the BB universe. I won't ask you to do something you don't feel comfortable with, but it might be worth considering putting it back up. The ch'i of this forum can only be strengthened by your avatars.

Quote :

When Ambler goes...Salome seems to drift away too, I don't want to be the only femme here.

How do you know this? I've always assumed there were more female posters than just the two of you. Is there some sort of data bank that the Admin has that gives a gender breakdown of the members?
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:37 am

As far as I can recall, it used to be just me, Dog Bond, Rave, Santa, Fae and Kitty in terms of female membership. Unless I am forgetting about someone?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:00 am

lalala2004 too, I don't think she stuck around beyond the first year of this forum though.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:04 am

Makeshift Python wrote:
lalala2004 too, I don't think she stuck around beyond the first year of this forum though.
I forgot that she briefly moved to this forum as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:24 am

I've sent a few pms over time and she's mentioned that - aside from work keeping her busy - that she doesn't like t certain member here, and hence stays away.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Salomé wrote:
As far as I can recall, it used to be just me, Dog Bond, Rave, Santa, Fae and Kitty in terms of female membership. Unless I am forgetting about someone?

Flush, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Shame that Ambler left. Can't say I blame him, though. I just hope that he got the download link to THE COMPLETE CZECH STREETS that I PM'd him before he left.

I suspect the wonderful Oppers will be next, which would leave us with just one active female member. And, unfortunately, Dog's married. neutral
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Ambler, if you're reading this - check your PMs.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:36 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
I've sent a few pms over time and she's mentioned that - aside from work keeping her busy - that she doesn't like t certain member here, and hence stays away.

uh-oh

If anyone dislikes me, just go to your settings and use the foes option...it's the forum's ignore list. No need to abandon it altogether and leave everyone else high and dry. stir
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Are we talking about Lala? And I'm still here!

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Salomé wrote:
And I'm still here!

Good drool
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:57 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Salomé wrote:

Flush, apparently.

I'm male.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Flush wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
Salomé wrote:

Flush, apparently.

I'm male.

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Largo's Shark wrote:
Flush wrote:
Largo's Shark wrote:
Salomé wrote:

Flush, apparently.

I'm male.

I'm not getting it blink Must be getting old....
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Flush is Dil. We were all conned.
Back to top Go down
Flush
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Flush

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:36 am

How so? I am confused by that comment.

Haven't heard that song in years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello - new here   hello - new here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hello - new here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Beyond :: General Discussion-
Jump to: