More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?

Go down 
+12
bitchcraft
Blunt Instrument
Bond Fan 90
Staugust
Hilly
CJB
Gravity's Silhouette
Control
Makeshift Python
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
lachesis
Full Monty Norman
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Full Monty Norman

Full Monty Norman

Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? Empty
PostSubject: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:45 am

I really don't like FB and the Twit site, but I feel there's only about four of us here on the "old school" board. tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
lachesis
Head of Station
Head of Station
lachesis

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Well I'm not and about the only temptation I have to join is to express contempt for everyone who uses it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:03 pm

I'm on both, don't really use it for leisure, just business…
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:20 am

I'm on it. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:00 am

I like to post stupid shit on Facebook from time to time.

I only have it to keep in touch with the old Mi6 crew and college friends.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:15 am

No, I'm not on MySpace, Facebook, Fuckbook, Twitter, Twatter. I'm not on Tindr, Grindr, ChristianMingle, EHarmony, Ourtime, or Plenty of Fish.com. I don't Tweet, I don't FourSquare, I don't Instagram, I don't selfie. I have no blackberry or Ipad or Iphone or Google Watch..

I'm living off the grid because I know what's coming. I suggest you do to.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:32 am

The FEMA camps are coming.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:03 am

Control wrote:

*likes*

It's also a nice short hand to keep in touch with friends who've moved away to long distances.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:25 am

Control wrote:

lor', all I do is stupid shit. It's a spleen venter.

Kind of weird, I usually assume no one reads my crap much like forums. Ha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Twitter turned on the Telegraph the other day. Ben Bloom made the best of a dire situation. Reminds me of when I used to do press conferences drunk. Ouch ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11537367/Jurgen-Klopp-quits-Borussia-Dortmund-live.html
Back to top Go down
Staugust
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Staugust

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:23 pm

No, I'm on Bebo instead... tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Bond Fan 90
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Bond Fan 90

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm on FB. Considering getting rid of it as it is a platform for narcissists. It is just a competition to see how many likes they can get
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajb007.co.uk/
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:46 pm

I'm on it too but prefer to keep it and forum 'life' separate, which is why I haven't sought out any of you from here who are also on it.

Nothing personal, just my preference.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:11 am

Blunt Instrument wrote:
I'm on it too but prefer to keep it and forum 'life' separate, which is why I haven't sought out any of you from here who are also on it.

Nothing personal, just my preference.  

Yep.

FB is for those who me personally.
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

Location : For it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 4:49 pm

In my opinion FB is probably the worst that can happen to your productivity. Like the Internet in general. If you want to get things done you better keep this stuff - and things like fan boards - firmly limited.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Well, no hope for me then.
Back to top Go down
Staugust
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Staugust

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:44 pm

SarahN wrote:
In my opinion FB is probably the worst that can happen to your productivity. Like the Internet in general. If you want to get things done you better keep this stuff - and things like fan boards - firmly limited.

Yeah, let's just close up shop here. tumbleweed bang head
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Don't get me wrong, all that is fine if you want to kill some time and have fun while you're at it. If you have to get serious work done it's wiser to stay off FB till your job is finished. I'm always amazed when I hear how working people spend the day online with all kinds of activities. When and how is their work done, actually? I can barely afford to spend a few minutes during lunch break, all further activities have to wait till after hours - if I still have the energy then.
Back to top Go down
Staugust
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Staugust

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 pm

I don't use any of those things at my work either for the record. This is purely for leisure time. smile
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Trouble with FB is, it doesn't ever end. You scroll and scroll, you like and like, you chat a bit and BANG: four hours are gone without so much as a single speck of productive work done. Whereas when you wait at the dentist or sit at the bus stop it's perfect, you wish you could spend another 20 minutes. Sadly, it's never just 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Staugust
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Staugust

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:46 am

SarahN wrote:
Trouble with FB is, it doesn't ever end. You scroll and scroll, you like and like, you chat a bit and BANG: four hours are gone without so much as a single speck of productive work done. Whereas when you wait at the dentist or sit at the bus stop it's perfect, you wish you could spend another 20 minutes. Sadly, it's never just 20 minutes.

True, but I think that more can be usefully achieved on forums. smile
Back to top Go down
SarahN
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
SarahN

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Definitely, I prefer fora to most other social media. Though it can get somewhat repetitive after a time, especially when it's limited to a relatively narrow theme. The entire atmosphere depends on the members. Right at the moment you can have a hard time when you try to keep away from the spoilers, they seem to be all that's discussed at the other places. Remains a small number of people with whom you can actually engage in a discussion without being subjected to inflated egotism, misanthropic navel-gazing or the doom and gloom about the state of SPECTRE. But I seriously hope most of that will pass once we can finally watch it in theatres.
Back to top Go down
Staugust
Universal Exports
Universal Exports
Staugust

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:14 pm

SarahN wrote:
Definitely, I prefer fora to most other social media. Though it can get somewhat repetitive after a time, especially when it's limited to a relatively narrow theme. The entire atmosphere depends on the members. Right at the moment you can have a hard time when you try to keep away from the spoilers, they seem to be all that's discussed at the other places. Remains a small number of people with whom you can actually engage in a discussion without being subjected to inflated egotism, misanthropic navel-gazing or the doom and gloom about the state of SPECTRE. But I seriously hope most of that will pass once we can finally watch it in theatres.

I agree and I avoid spoilers about new Bond films like the plague. I always have. It makes membership of a Bond forum ever more difficult, however.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 am

Who's "Legally Bond" on FB?

Just wanted to see if it was one of you. If so, I'll confirm the friend request.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Not I. I'd be Illegally Hilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?   Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is everyone on Facebook and Twit--ter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next