More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature Empty
PostSubject: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 am

Hi all,
Seen some of the SPECTRE reviews in now. The majority I've read have been positive but there a few negative ones out there too.

To give you an update on where I've been, and why I've been too busy to pop on these boards, I've bought a magazine business in Gibraltar which I've taken over this month, and for my first edition I'm doing a huge Bond feature. The magazine is currently fashion and lifestyle - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Gib.BMag/?fref=ts

My 007 feature will include -
- Bond fashion for men
- Bond fashion for women
- The supercars in SPECTRE
- Bond and Gibraltar (including filming TLD, and Fleming in WW2). The cinema owner in Gib was a Bond girl in TLD, and has loads of stories about when filming took place here. She has a few photos of her and Tim, which she showed me.
- Bond film reviews of all past movies (took me ages to do).

I've managed to secure a Heinekin Bond advert, a Jaguar Gibraltar garage advert, and hopefully a Belvedere 007 advert.

I'll keep you posted when the magazine is released on 1st November. If you follow my Facebook B Magazine page, I'll try and post the articles on there for you to see.

There is an event that Heinekin are doing in Gib at the cinema for the opening night on 6th November which I'll also be covering for the December issue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:51 am

Outstanding! drool
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Nice work JSW. Gib's none too shabby neither. Look forward to seeing more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Good to see you back, JSW! Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Nice work JSW!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:32 am

Post up some scans of the finished product Willy!
Back to top Go down
jet set willy
'R'
'R'
jet set willy

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:35 am

here is the online version - http://issuu.com/b-mag-gib/docs/bmag_-_issue_85_-_nov__15_web
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmnav.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature   Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking over a Gibraltar magazine - Huge 007 Feature
Page 1 of 1