More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition Empty
PostSubject: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:49 pm

https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/pierce-brosnan-secret-agent-secret-painter?utm_source=vicefbus

It's a whacky article, but he'll be in Paris later this year to launch his artwork. Anyone from BAB going to be there? If I have the money I might go!
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:42 am

Coincidentally, there was a Bond exhibition of sort on in Paris when I was there last year, but alas I didn't attend.

Best of luck to Broz and his brushstroke.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:10 am

Did you go to the Bond exhibition at Melbourne Museum a few years back (can't remember if you're a Melbournite or Sydney-sider)? I made the mistake of going with a casual fan who liked it, but didn't spend enough time reading up on everything. I regret having not gone alone so I could soak it all up.

I'm sure Brosnan's work will be celebrated. There's a Picasso-eque quality to his work. If art is supposed to be the key to one's mind well, for all the bright colours on his canvas, it's surprising to hear that he wanted his Bond to go grittier and even darker. His art is colourful, and this extends to his Bond films.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition EmptyTue May 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Sinny and nah. Only Bond-related exhibition I've been to was at the Spy Museum when I was in D.C. A few props, costumes and, from memory, Zao's Jag.

Wonder if Broz makes the Pain Face when he's slapping paint around. "Eet iz my acrylic! In my blood!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition   Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition Empty

Back to top Go down

Pierce Brosnan to present Art Exhibition
Page 1 of 1