More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Different versions of "Skyfall"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kath
'R'
'R'
Kath

Different versions of "Skyfall"? Empty
PostSubject: Different versions of "Skyfall"?   Different versions of "Skyfall"? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:22 pm

While re - watching the film I realized that the intro differs from what I own. My version is slower and hence much more tragic. I am pretty sure that it is not the radio edit for it has a long part in the middle with a predominant rhythm. Does anyone know more about those different versions? I mean, you can hardly have that long middle-part in the intro, but why is the movie version faster in its entirety?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Different versions of "Skyfall"?   Different versions of "Skyfall"? EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:47 pm

There are always a few edits of the songs. GE, TND and TWINE spring to mind, with their full version slightly shorter to match the credits sequence. I imagine it's the same with Adele's track, with it sped up a little, even though it's still been cut to. The original version has a much longer introduction.
Back to top Go down
Kath
'R'
'R'
Kath

PostSubject: Re: Different versions of "Skyfall"?   Different versions of "Skyfall"? EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Thank you. And yeah, you're right; the introduction is definitely longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different versions of "Skyfall"?   Different versions of "Skyfall"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Different versions of "Skyfall"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: The Music of 007-
Jump to: