More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

GoldenSean goofy re-dub

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

GoldenSean goofy re-dub Empty
PostSubject: GoldenSean goofy re-dub   GoldenSean goofy re-dub EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 6:22 am

This may have been inspired by the old “what would his Bond do?” thread. A few months ago I was walking along and playing around with Bond quotes as I usually do. Then I found myself doing Xenia dialogue in Connery speak for some strange reason…then I decided to try and do it for real…then other characters and other scene bits…then to try and record it and do proper adr with lip sync…and do Brozzer normally…and when I couldn’t upload the silly madness anywhere I said why not do a brand new mix from the stems and make it like a newly discovered incomplete workprint….
I give you the absolutely mad 37 minutes of GoldenSean…all dialogue by me. Brozzer is essentially the straight man in a comedy routine. Warning you may crack up laughing. I know I did trying to make this.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSean goofy re-dub   GoldenSean goofy re-dub EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 6:56 pm

every bit of that is hilarious but the female voices being over dubbed had me in tears
Back to top Go down
hegottheboot
Head of Station
Head of Station
hegottheboot

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSean goofy re-dub   GoldenSean goofy re-dub EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 4:37 am

I'm glad somebody got the crazy idea I was going for. The idea of doing Sean for all the female characters just had a silly appeal.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Head of Station
Head of Station
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSean goofy re-dub   GoldenSean goofy re-dub EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:36 pm

being silly is very underrated in general
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoldenSean goofy re-dub   GoldenSean goofy re-dub Empty

Back to top Go down

GoldenSean goofy re-dub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bond And Beyond :: Bond :: James Bond Fan Area-
Jump to: