More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

White House releases Obama's birth certificate...

Go down 
+6
Jack Wade
Vesper
Makeshift Python
HJackson
Salomé
Control
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:47 pm

colly wrote:
Quote :
I find it amazing that American citizens are being called "stupid" and "retarded" for questioning information that their government feeds them.

Would you agree that its a stupid waste of resources?

... And as for the inevitable leftist jibes, I can only justify my left-wing vote in Australia here by the fact that our right wing party frequently seems to just whine and wallow in pleasing its own crowd when it could really take the bull by the horns. I just dont think questioning a President's birthplace is doing that.

I think the Obama administration was already doing a fine job of wasting resources before they released this long-form birth certificate. laugh

I'm pretty moderate, as far as my political affiliation goes. Regarding the government, I don't choose sides, as the liberals just seem to think that's it's OK to drink the Kool-Aid, not ask questions, and let Big Brother watch over everyone, while the Conservatives want to stick taps in your phones and monitor everyone's activity in case you're siding with Al-Queda. :roll:

I guess it's funny that no one's asking about that either.

Salomé wrote:
Come on Brown, lets not pretend as if Obama's background had nothing to do with the birthers nonsense. Of course it did. I find it a terrible waste of time since there are literally dozens of worthwhile issues they could attack Obama over yet they choose to devote their attention to something that has no value or truth to it.

Regardless, I stand by my statement that every citizen has the right to question the government and government officials. And with a major Constitutional issue such as the President's place of birth, I'd say there's more reason to ask questions. The race or religion matter is irrelevant.

Everyone's been calling this a "silly sideshow", and Obama himself has said that there are more important matters. Like what, though? Campaigning for 2012? Bypassing Congress and invading Libya? Perhaps raising the debt ceiling a bit more? Going on Oprah's show and making fun of Donald Trump? Scanning his birth certificate was that big of a task that it held him up from doing "more important things"? Can this guy not multi-task? And, if his administration were bright enough, this would have been released long ago to prevent the issue from persisting.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Obama owned everyone at the Correspondents Dinner.

Also, the reason why the birthers are stupid is because it's their reaction to a black president. If the president was white, those wackos wouldn't be saying anything.

Questioning the government is OK, but this whole issue is just paranoia from the Glenn Beck followers.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

Also, the reason why the birthers are stupid is because it's their reaction to a black president. If the president was white, those wackos wouldn't be saying anything.

They would, because he'd be a democrat.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Yeah, because Clinton was loved so much by the Republicans. :D

Partisan BS is a small part of the reason why I have little interest in politics these days. The main reasons is the realization that 99.9% of politicians - regardless of where there are to be found on the political spectrum - are interested in their own bottom line and not much else, and anyone who expects tangible improvements to their own lives from them will be very, very disappointed indeed.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Jack Wade wrote:

3 wars, America's economy in the hole, disaster in the South, and our President's cracking jokes and high-fiving Oprah.

That's fucking amazing. laugh

This country's going to Hell in a hand basket. We're either stuck with this guy again, or someone like Mitt Romney. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Isn't a comedy routine by the president a bit of a tradition at this event? I remember Bush doing something similar on a few occasions. Didn't his wife do it in his place once?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White House releases Obama's birth certificate...   White House releases Obama's birth certificate... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

White House releases Obama's birth certificate...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2