More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.

Go down 
+34
Toppers
right idea, wrong pussy
j7wild
tiffanywint
Gravity's Silhouette
saint mark
groucho070
Fort Knox
Santa
Tubes
Hilly
The White Tuxedo
lachesis
G section
Chang
Blunt Instrument
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Lazenby.
bitchcraft
CJB
Jack Wade
Moore
Ravenstone
Makeshift Python
lalala2004
Salomé
retrokitty
Klown
Largo's Shark
Vesper
colly
Control
Louis Armstrong
Fae
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 am

Honestly, I'd never use texting for a bank transfer.

BofA's iPhone app allows you to check your account online. Once logged into your account, you can make a bank transfer to anyone, so long as you have their name and routing number. You don't have to text or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 am

Control wrote:

BofA's iPhone app allows you to check your account online. Once logged into your account, you can make a bank transfer to anyone, so long as you have their name and routing number. You don't have to text or anything like that.

It said transfer money to anyone with a cell phone but it didn't tell you the rest of the stipulations and requirements...
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

j7wild wrote:
Control wrote:

It said transfer money to anyone with a cell phone but it didn't tell you the rest of the stipulations and requirements...

I'm aware of that feature. They tried using it as a selling point when I started an account there.

I'll never use it.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:53 am

I just found out yesterday that this stunningly beautiful girl at work is a Lesbian.

I don't have anything against Lesbians as long as they include us Men in their little sexual soiree;

but this revelation means that none of us [REAL] Men (and there are only a few of us there including me) at work have a chance with her;

short of us wearing a dress, stockings and high heels - which will absolutely never happen even if Hell froze over a million times.

Life is absolutely not fair and if there is a God (I'm an atheist), God is being cruel!

Why do these women want to play with a plastic penis when they can play with the real thing?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 am

Jay Seven: Sensitive New Age Man.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:11 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Since when did this thread turn into Facebook?

What?

This is a thread to post about having a bad day or experiencing something bad in a day.

Would you rather I start a NEW thread each time something bad happens to me?

From reading the stuff posted by the other members in the previous 16 pages, I am not doing anything different.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Jay Seven is understandably upset that a thoughtless lesbian is resisting his advances. Have some heart.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:46 pm

CJB wrote:
Jay Seven is understandably upset that a thoughtless lesbian is resisting his advances. Have some heart.

Yup. I am upset just like Bond was with Pussy when she shunned his advances; and if I weren't a married man, I would do something about it just like Bond did with Pussy.

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm

j7wild wrote:
I just found out yesterday that this stunningly beautiful girl at work is a Lesbian.

Why do these women want to play with a plastic penis when they can play with the real thing?

Aren't you MARRIED.....WITH CHILDREN?

And why do you assume that she includes plastic penises in her sexual repertoire? Maybe she's seen some of the men those real penises are attached to and decided to become a Vagitarian.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Why do you assume just because a man is married, he is sexually dead?
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:16 pm

FieldsMan wrote:
Since when did this thread turn into Facebook?

It's a fairly obvious answer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:17 pm

j7wild wrote:
CJB wrote:

Yup. I am upset just like Bond was with Pussy when she shunned his advances; and if I weren't a married man, I would do something about it just like Bond did with Pussy.

Let her be a lesbian and live her life and get on with yours and whatever that takes to do so.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Hilly wrote:
j7wild wrote:
CJB wrote:

Let her be a lesbian and live her life and get on with yours and whatever that takes to do so.

^This.

Plenty of other women in the world to cheat on your wife with. No worries. :)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

j7wild wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:

Why do you assume just because a man is married, he is sexually dead?

I didn't assume you were sexually dead at all. But I would like to believe that a well-adjusted, married man who wants to stay faithful to his wife and children would not be wasting his time feeling like he's missing out on something because a hot woman he works with (and probably had no shot at anyway) happens to be a lipstick lesbian. If she wore flannel shirts and sported a mullet I doubt you would be concerned with her desire for plastic penises instead of the real thing.

And since we've opened up the floor to debate...I think it's kind of patronizing to reduce a coworker's sexual preferences to nothing more than your own personal tittylation and wanking cannon fodder. She's a human being, albeit an amazingly hot human being. She has hopes, dreams, ambitions...she has a life. Do you know anything about her beyond the physical or do you simply mentally undress her every time she walks by or bends over?
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

Control wrote:

Plenty of other women in the world to cheat on your wife with.

Words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am

CJB wrote:
Control wrote:

Plenty of other women in the world to cheat on your wife with.

Words of wisdom.

That is true BUT why does MOST everyone here wants to cheat on their wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, mistresses, lovers, sugar-daddies, shag-buddies, booty calls and sheeps with

Mrs Aural Sects?

Because

The Most Unattainable Is Always the Most Desirable

That's my words of wisdom to y'all youngen and olden for the week.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm

My words of wisdom would be that the plural of sheep ... is sheep.

*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:47 am

I just received an email telling me that my 30th High School reunion is coming up in June.

30 years?

Where did the time go?

What's sad is that when I went to the official reunion website, I found out that several of our classmates are no longer with us including one that was killed in a traffic accident while driving home from college, not even 2 months after our graduation.

I knew her well in High School.

We had many classes together and I never knew she has passed away so tragically almost 30 year ago.
Back to top Go down
Moore
Q Branch
Q Branch
Moore

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:28 am

Not really a bad day for me, but for this poor other fella.

Was at work yesterday and stepped outside for my cig break with a co-worker around noon. Once you exit the building there is a parking lot that runs into a very small patch of wooded area. Being March, the trees are bare, so you can see the area in its entirety.

When we come out there is a flurry of activity. A handful of mall security and police cars and officers roaming about, etc. I just assumed a shoplifter had run off and mall security chased him down or that there had been a fight in the mall and the police had chased them away (it happens often).

Then I noticed the man hanging from the tree. Yep. Some guy just decided to off himself in the middle of a crowded parking center in broad daylight around noon.

Not upset or anything, I didn't know who it was so it has no effect on me. But yeah, the last thing I expected to seeing during the daily grind was a random guy swinging from a noose.

Guess it's good I didn't take that early cig break or chances are I probably would have saw him hanging himself.

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:22 am

Jesus...
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 am

@Moore:

that reminds me of something similar that happened to me when I was 5 years old, growing up in Rome.

We lived in one of those Italian multi-stories building with shops on the ground level and apartments over it and a public parking garage connected to it.

We came home from somewhere one day and got back into our apartment and Mamma forgot something in the car.

Dad told me to go down to the parking garage to get the item from the car.

I went down there and I saw the old man who was the attendant and doorman to the building, hanging by his neck.

I didn't know what was going on nor did I comprehend the consequences of his action.

Later Dad told me what I saw was the old man passing away.

They never told me he committed suicide, just that he passed away of old age.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Just got a call...my cousin...a year younger than me...dead.

Details still sketchy but she had high blood pressure and was in hospital.

😢
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:26 pm

sorry to hear that, Sects.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:47 pm

my condolances
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Really sorry, Mrs. Sects. My best to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clouds are here - the bad day thread.   The clouds are here - the bad day thread. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The clouds are here - the bad day thread.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next