More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

8 dead in concert related storms in just one week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

8 dead in concert related storms in just one week Empty
PostSubject: 8 dead in concert related storms in just one week   8 dead in concert related storms in just one week EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:29 pm

5 dead in a stage collapse in Indianapolis last week after a down blast of air at 60-70 mph rushed through the fairgrounds

3 dead in a tent collapse at an open-air music festival in East Belgium due to heavy rains and wind:

http://news.yahoo.com/storm-kills-3-injures-71-belgian-festival-193213327.html

How many more must die at these concerts before people realize global cooling global warming climate change is taking place? Or the lack of unionized workers putting the stages/tents together is putting the public at risk? We need new consumer protection laws to keep people safe...or something. I propose:

No outdoor concerts
No beer allowed at concerts
No smoking allowed at concerts
No bathrooms allowed at concerts (because people would just use them to snort drugs or have sex with one another)
All weapon screenings at concerts to be handled by Homeland Security or the TSA
Only organic food should be served in 100% recycled containers manufactured by "green initiative" companies
No rock n' roll, or rap allowed at concerts
Christy Lane should be the main act at all concerts, because if Christy Lane is performing then you can be sure God won't allow anything bad to happen

Back to top Go down
Salomé
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Salomé

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead in concert related storms in just one week   8 dead in concert related storms in just one week EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Death toll in Belgium has gone up to five.

Really sad day. I have visited that festival countless times and honestly thought it had by far the best atmosphere of the big(ger) festivals. I hope they can somehow survive this tragedy, though they will obviously need to rebuild their reputation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead in concert related storms in just one week   8 dead in concert related storms in just one week EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Quote :
How many more must die at these concerts before people realize global cooling global warming climate change is taking place? Or the lack of unionized workers putting the stages/tents together is putting the public at risk? We need new consumer protection laws to keep people safe.

I like the way you're thinking. Personally I don't think there are enough taxes so I suggest a funbag surcharge, say US$25 per handful.

Besides, big tits discriminate against the differently breasted, which is surely a justification for big government.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead in concert related storms in just one week   8 dead in concert related storms in just one week EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am

Avarice wrote:
Quote :
How many more must die at these concerts before people realize global cooling global warming climate change is taking place? Or the lack of unionized workers putting the stages/tents together is putting the public at risk? We need new consumer protection laws to keep people safe.

I like the way you're thinking. Personally I don't think there are enough taxes so I suggest a funbag surcharge, say US$25 per handful.

Besides, big tits discriminate against the differently breasted, which is surely a justification for big government.

I think you're aiming too low. Ice-T's wife, Coco, should be charged at least 50$ per fun bag. The bigger they are, the higher the surchage. And don't forget the super-assed. If you were to tax increase revenues by slapping surcharges on Coco and Kim Kardashian's asses, they could bring down the national debt by at least $1 trillion dollars (not that the dollar is worth much these days).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 dead in concert related storms in just one week   8 dead in concert related storms in just one week Empty

Back to top Go down

8 dead in concert related storms in just one week
Page 1 of 1