More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7

Go down 
+2
Gravity's Silhouette
GeneralGogol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 Empty
PostSubject: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm

It's The Sun, but I think worthy of posting:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3873805/Daniel-Craig-is-Rover-n-out.html

Quote :
DANIEL Craig will be launched straight into dangerous stunts on the first day's filming for the new James Bond film, codenamed Bond 23.

When shooting starts on November 7, the actor will have to switch from a Range Rover to a Jaguar – with both motors on the move.

Traders at central London's Smithfield Market are in for an exciting day as that's where the car chase is set to be shot.

Filming will then take place in Turkey, South Africa, Scotland and Pinewood Studios, Bucks.

After a lot of teething problems, it's good things are finally getting under way.

It's believed the film will eventually be titled Skyfall and it's due for release in November 2012.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:11 pm

GeneralGogol wrote:
It's The Sun, but I think worthy of posting:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3873805/Daniel-Craig-is-Rover-n-out.html

Quote :
DANIEL Craig will be launched straight into dangerous stunts on the first day's filming for the new James Bond film, codenamed Bond 23.

When shooting starts on November 7, the actor will have to switch from a Range Rover to a Jaguar – with both motors on the move.

Traders at central London's Smithfield Market are in for an exciting day as that's where the car chase is set to be shot.

Filming will then take place in Turkey, South Africa, Scotland and Pinewood Studios, Bucks.

After a lot of teething problems, it's good things are finally getting under way.

It's believed the film will eventually be titled Skyfall and it's due for release in November 2012.

Thanks. The specificity makes the article sound like it knows what its talking about re: the car chase/stunt work. The rest of the article seems written by an author unaware that there have been officially 22 previous James Bond movies, and is unclear as to why the film is 'code named' BOND 23.
Back to top Go down
Napoleon Solo
'R'
'R'
Napoleon Solo

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:43 pm

If the article is correct, it also marks the return of Land Rover and Jaguar to 007 product placement. Both were in Die Another Day as part of the Ford deal. Ford has since sold them and they're now owned by Tata Motors of India.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

As a Londoner, I'll go and have a watch, and take some pics on my smartphone.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

are they taking extras?

I feel Italians haven't been represented fairly in the past 22 Bond films!!
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Is China in or out, I wonder.
Back to top Go down
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Is China in or out, I wonder.

I've been wondering the same thing. Unlike India and South Africa, which have been extensively rumoured and publicized to host the production, China has only been scantily mentioned in far fewer reports. Given how much of a big deal Bond filming in China would be, I think we would've heard a lot more about it if it'd be true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7   Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rumour: Filming in London from Nov. 7
Page 1 of 1