More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What we've lost.

Go down 
+29
HJackson
w7
jet set willy
bitchcraft
Perilagu Khan
Largo's Shark
Klown
Salomé
Mr Bond
Satorious
Jack Wade
Makeshift Python
groucho070
Fairbairn-Sykes
FourDot
Fae
Tubes
Moore
James. C
retrokitty
G section
Lazenby.
CJB
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Control
colly
Hilly
lalala2004
The White Tuxedo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

What we've lost. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
Lazenby. has a history of periodic absences. This one, however, is considerably longer than usual. A bit concerning.

Largo's Shark wrote:
I hope M can get through to him.

I've tried getting through to him, but to no avail. Has anyone checked if or when he was last on MI6? Because I hadn't realised his absence had been as long as three months, which also means it's been months since I last e-mailed him. Normally at the very worst he'd take a few days replying, but not three whole months. Last I remember he had a new job with long or awkward shifts and had a girlfriend who lived in a different city from him, but that would surely only make him a less frequent poster rather than a complete absentee. Surely he'd have posted if he was going to be gone for this long?

So yes, I'm obviously worried too, especially given his very vocal disdain for the initial reports about Skyfall, because putting the teaser poster and trailer in front of Laze should have been like waving a red rag at a bull, yet still no show. Albums have come and gone by artists he'd normally be writing reviews about, yet again no show. And we're in the middle of the European Championships and had a monumental final day of the Premiership season, yet nothing from Laze about it. Actually, the more I think about it the more concerned I'm becoming.

He doesn't do Facebook, the forum I met him on has long since closed and he hasn't replied to e-mails or PMs. I sincerely hope he's alright. Every time I read a great post on these forums, it's because of him with his initial idea for the forums and the people he invited that those great posts are there at all. It's a massive testament to the quality of our members here that Laze isn't being missed like an amputated leg, but forums are far from life and death in their importance, so I just pray to god that nothing's happened to him above anything else.

Please keep me posted if anybody hears anything at all about his whereabouts or well-being. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Checked his account at MI6Community, says he was last active there on March 30.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am

I guess somebody having Lazenby.'s phone number is too much to hope for.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Back in February, Laz wrote:
25% women, 25% excrutiatingly long work shifts, 49% the existence of Shitefall, 1% the time it takes for j7's pics to load up on my computer. There's my low input rate of late in a nutshell. Rumours that I'd defected back over to MI6 under an unpronouncable half-illegal immigrant, half-spambot username are completely unfounded, as are rumours that I was killed in an accident with a three-bar fire over Christmas. And that malicious rumour that I've been lurking in Turkey for the last two months on a secret state mission to assassinate Barbara Broccoli is unfortunately also complete and utter bullshit.

I hope it's that.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Just so long as he didn't run mad cow stories just because Sir Angus Black, the great British beef baron, owed him 10,000 pounds from a poker game.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:23 am

Return PDQ Lazenby. all is forgiven.

Failing a phone number maybe we post a message in the classifieds someplace.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 am

We need some kind of Kony-esque campaign. This time with even more public masturbation.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:10 am

CJB wrote:
We need some kind of Kony-esque campaign. This time with even more public masturbation.

I'm listening. Whose got the body to pull such a stunt off?
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 am

Largo's Shark wrote:
Back in February, Laz wrote:
25% women, 25% excrutiatingly long work shifts, 49% the existence of Shitefall, 1% the time it takes for j7's pics to load up on my computer. There's my low input rate of late in a nutshell. Rumours that I'd defected back over to MI6 under an unpronouncable half-illegal immigrant, half-spambot username are completely unfounded, as are rumours that I was killed in an accident with a three-bar fire over Christmas. And that malicious rumour that I've been lurking in Turkey for the last two months on a secret state mission to assassinate Barbara Broccoli is unfortunately also complete and utter bullshit.

I hope it's that.

Given that Barbara Broccoli has been alive and well since February, no reports of death by three-bar-fire have been reported and Lazenby hasn't been seen at MI6 since March, that leaves work and personal time as possible explanations, both of which still leave time for a quick look in here every so often. Did he go on Commander Bond forums at all? Or Craignotbond.com? Because if anything else had been bothering him, he'd have at least left with a parting shot of some kind. Would MI6 be helpful if we asked any people over there, or do they still hate him?
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 pm

If anybody knows Lazenby.'s real name (I don't), they could do some online sleuthing.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 pm

He's got an account on Cb.n (KENDO NAGASAKI) and DCINB, but he hasn't logged into either of them since last year. Maybe he's just taken a break from the internet?
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 am

Revisited the old refugees thread. We owe so much to him. I hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:13 am

Holy sh*t. Just checked my e-mails through necessity (never usually need to, but needed to tonight) and found a pile of e-mails from M and PM notifications from here, some of which made it sound as if people suspected I was dead!!! :o

My word, I had no idea it had been so long since I posted on here, things have been so hectic for me that I guess I just lost track of time. People know where I stand on SkyFall, yep, but I'd have posted something about the trailer if I'd had the time to do so.

All of the well-wishes in this thread have honestly brought a lump to my throat. Bloody hell guys, thanks. Legends every one of you. I'd love to just turn around and say "I never left", but looking at the dates I last posted it must have looked as if I'd bailed. Never. I f*cking love this place, period. And it's so great to see it still doing well. New banner made me laugh and the place looks pretty fine, nice colour scheme going on.

Seeing this thread was like the end of Wrath Of Khan.... "He's not dead... not if we remember him". Well, The Search For Lazenby is over... The Voyage Home I have made. Time to make an Insurrection into those SkyFall threads, I guess. "Lock and Load....." :*e*:

Stick the kettle on and spark open a pack of jam rings, I may be here for some time. 8)

PS. M, I want that avatar, you b*stard. ;)
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 am

It's damn good to have you back, Laz. :)

We'll see you at the open bar.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 am

Christ, I just had to look up who "Control" was.... laugh

Didn't take me too long though.... Cheers Mr B, hope you're okay mate.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 am

Sharky's already referred to me as "Cuntrol". laugh
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 am

LAZENBY.! YOU SUNNAVABITCH!

What we've lost. - Page 6 Imager

Great to have you back, mate. :)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 am

Good to see you Lazzers :)
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 am

Thanks guys, missed you all. Love that GIF. laugh
Back to top Go down
groucho070
Cipher Clerk
groucho070

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:03 am

Welcome back, Laz, I am stalking you now :D
Back to top Go down
http://grouchydays.blogspot.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Scare us like that again, Laz., and I'm gonna kill ya'!

:x

Seriously, mi amigo, if you think you're going to be gone for a protracted period, please let us know so we won't lose any beauty sleep.

:)
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 pm

HELLO, Lazzers old chap!

:*h*:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 pm

At last. Great to have you back, mate. :D

Now, if you could only see about posting at daytime and not at ungodly hours like some kind of bat.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Now somebody needs to hound down Doggie and Amblingus.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Good to see you in action one more time, Lazenby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we've lost.   What we've lost. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What we've lost.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next