More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

SKYFALL's plot?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Quote :
The first James Bond film in four years. Daniel Craig returns. Sam Mendes directs. We get Javier Bardem AND Ralph Fiennes as bad guys. And we get to see the characters of Miss Moneypenny and Q come into this iteration of the franchise. Yeah, I'm excited for SKYFALL. The story - about a
Spoiler:
- seems genuinely different than the plots we're used to. But Craig has brought to Bond the grit and grim that i've wanted ever since I saw my first Bond film (FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, if you're curious). I think Craig is the best version of the character yet - and yes, I've seen, and love, the Connery films - and I'd bet that Ian Fleming didn't figure on how this character has stayd so cool throughout the years. SKYFALL may just be what Bond fans have been waiting for.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52446
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Sharky wrote:
Quote :
The first James Bond film in four years. Daniel Craig returns. Sam Mendes directs. We get Javier Bardem AND Ralph Fiennes as bad guys. And we get to see the characters of Miss Moneypenny and Q come into this iteration of the franchise. Yeah, I'm excited for SKYFALL. The story - about a
Spoiler:
- seems genuinely different than the plots we're used to. But Craig has brought to Bond the grit and grim that i've wanted ever since I saw my first Bond film (FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, if you're curious). I think Craig is the best version of the character yet - and yes, I've seen, and love, the Connery films - and I'd bet that Ian Fleming didn't figure on how this character has stayd so cool throughout the years. SKYFALL may just be what Bond fans have been waiting for.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52446

Well, presumably M will not follow President Obama's example of:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 pm

From where did AICN get that info? They don't mention it being a scoop or anything.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah, they give no indication of where they're getting it from, and nobody else is picking up on it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 pm

I think they got it from you and dem ablation cascades.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner Monkeys
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Prisoner Monkeys

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm

Yes, I'm actually Massawym and unhappy with self-imposed exile.

Although it would be funny if I accidentally started a rumour. Not for malicious purposes like spynovelfan did, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SKYFALL's plot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYFALL's plot?   SKYFALL's plot? Empty

Back to top Go down

SKYFALL's plot?
Page 1 of 1