More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Question about Ebay

Go down 
+7
bitchcraft
Ravenstone
Santa
Gravity's Silhouette
saint mark
Chang
j7wild
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Question about Ebay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Post edited accordingly. Good thing this is a closed forum.
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm

I only speak the truth.

From WIKI

On December 16, 2005, the U.S. Department of Justice filed a complaint on behalf of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) against Mantra Films, Inc., and its sole officer and director Joseph R. Francis, seeking civil penalties for violations of previous Commission determinations concerning unfair and deceptive acts or practices and consumer redress. Violations of previous FTC determinations that an act or practice is unfair or deceptive and unlawful carry a civil penalty of up to $11,000 per violation. The Commission’s complaint alleged that since December 2000, Mantra and Francis had deceptively marketed Girls Gone Wild videos and DVDs to consumers, automatically shipped these unordered videos and DVDs to consumers and charged consumers for them without consumers’ consent.[6]
On July 30, 2004, the FTC announced a stipulated court order under which the sellers of "Girls Gone Wild" DVDs and videos would pay nearly $1.1 million as combined consumer redress and a civil penalty and would be barred from a wide range of activities detailed in a complaint the Department of Justice filed on behalf of the FTC in late 2003. According to the FTC, the defendants marketed "Girls Gone Wild" DVDs and videos as part of continuity programs that resulted in monthly shipments of DVDs or videos to consumers who did not agree to receive them.[7]
On September 12, 2006, Francis pled guilty[8] to federal charges of failing to document the ages of young women engaging in sexual acts in the videos, as federal law requires. There was a plea agreement,[8] part of which required Francis to pay $2.1 million: a $500,000 fine and $1.6 million in restitution.[9] A 2006 episode of Law & Order explored some of the controversy with Girls Gone Wild, using a fictional organization with similar practices.
The U.S. Department of Justice announced that Mantra Films had been sentenced to pay $1.6 million in criminal fines on December 13, 2006, due to a failure to create and maintain age and identity records for films it produced, and that the “package agreement” between the government and Mantra Films, MRA Holdings, LLC, and Joe Francis required a public acknowledgment of criminal wrongdoing, a pledge of cooperation with the government in future investigations, full compliance with record-keeping laws, and payment of a total of $2.1 million in fines and restitution.[10][11]
On January 22, 2007, Francis was scheduled to be sentenced on similar offenses in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.[12] Under a three-year deferred prosecution agreement, MRA Holdings, LLC, is to employ an independent outside monitor to ensure that the company complies with federal laws.[8] In January 2007, Circuit Judge Dedee Costello in Pensacola, Florida dropped most of the charges against Francis,[13] claiming that "the evidence did not support the allegations..." The remaining felony counts, however, charged that Francis and the company used and conspired to use minors in sexual performances, charges which carried a combined maximum penalty of 40 years in prison. Two misdemeanor counts which also remained charged Francis and the company with prostitution.[14]
On March 28, 2011, Francis appeared in court in Panama City, Florida, to answer a civil suit filed by four women who claimed that they were underage and suffered damages by being featured in GGW videos.[15] In the early morning hours of April 8, 2011, jurors declined to award damages to any of the four plaintiffs in the case after 14 hours of deliberations. They were seeking compensatory and punitive damages for the emotional injuries they said they’d suffered after they were filmed flashing their breasts while still under the age of 18. The jury found the evidence supported the statement that Francis’ behavior was "beyond all possible bounds of decency and is regarded as shocking, atrocious and utterly intolerable in a civilized community," but not with intent to cause emotional distress to the plaintiffs.[16]
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:14 pm

creeping ivy.

Speaks the truth then quotes wikipedia. :affraid:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:11 pm

J7, if you can't tell the difference between what you wrote this morning and four young women bringing a civil lawsuit then I really don't know what to say.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/panama-39094-fantastic-rules.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:12 am

what's your point?

in my post that was edited,

I said the GGW people are crooks (same thing mentioned in WIKI, they charge customers' credit cards without authorization and send merchandise that you didn't order) and that they are pedophiles and rapists (same thing mentioned in WIKI, they make girls take their clothes off by getting them drunk and giving them drugs and filming girls naked without the girls signing a consent form)

this is common knowledge for years before it was even posted on the internet and why do you think the founder of GGW spent time in Jail and Federal Prison and had Million of Dollars worth of assets and cash seized by the IRS?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Francis

He was also found guilty of Child Abuse and Prostitution!!

I wouldn't buy any of his DVD and I wouldn't stock any of his DVD in my stores!!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:49 pm

My latest eBay stunt worked.

Someone had an auction with a Buy-it-now price only. This was after discounting the original price by 30%.

I sent a counter-offer for 80% and the seller responded positively after a couple of days. I saved $40.

I then resold the same thing and made a $75 profit within 24 hours.

If you spot BINs without nearest offer options, there's no harm in still making one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Ebay   Question about Ebay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Ebay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2