More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Whitney Houston dead at 48

Go down 
+13
Salomé
Hilly
Makeshift Python
Blunt Instrument
Jack Wade
Largo's Shark
Perilagu Khan
j7wild
saint mark
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
bitchcraft
Gravity's Silhouette
Control
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Whitney Houston dead at 48 Empty
PostSubject: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/obit/story/2012-02-11/whitney-houston/53053070/1

Just say no to drugs, kids.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am

Weren't you married to her?
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am

In memoriam: Whitney Screws Up The Classics!

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am

Whitney the ICON:

Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am

Well at least she's rid of Bobby Brown...RIP girl...
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Well at least she's rid of Bobby Brown...RIP girl...

Well, she was pictured two days ago leaving a club with her knees bloodied and scraped, with blood running down the back leg and inner-thigh, her wrists slashed, looking dazed and confused...........................and now this.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/54149/breaking-news-whitney-houston-is-dead-suicide-suspected.html

Like Michael Jackson, the Whitney I liked and loved died years before she litterally died. I'll always remember Whitney this way:

Whitney Houston dead at 48 Whitney-houston-i-wanna-dance-with-somebody-clip-videoclip

and not the anorexic, crack-snorting mess she would become years later.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
00 Agent
00 Agent
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am

RIP
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 am

Erica Ambler wrote:
Weren't you married to her?

Yeah. I said "holy shit" because I might be in her will.
Back to top Go down
saint mark
Head of Station
Head of Station
saint mark

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 am

RIP
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 am

she had problems on and off with drug abuse... I wouldn't put it past that...

so many celebrities dying because of drugs: both prescription and illegal and a combination or both plus alcohol.

Michael Jackson died because of prescription drugs, Brittany Murphy died because of prescription drugs.

The best thing to do is not to take any drugs, illegal or prescription; even the over the counter drugs are not good for the human body, especially for the kidneys and livers and abusing any of them - combined with alcohol- can lead to death!!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 am

j7wild wrote:
The best thing to do is not to take any drugs, illegal or prescription; even the over the counter drugs are not good for the human body, especially for the kidneys and livers and abusing any of them - combined with alcohol- can lead to death!!

Sounds easier than it really is to someone who depends on them, then you might as well be talking to a brick wall.

I've got friends who know smoking isn't good, but still do a pack a day. Preaching to them does more damage than good. One of my own friends learned the hard way when she got a heart-attack at age 29. She was doing 20 a day but kicked the habit after that. I used to smoke too, socially, and a joint or two when I wanted to be a bad ass...but I kicked both when I found out I was pregnant. Haven't touched either in 6 years, and don't miss it.

My other friend was ordered by his doc to lay off alcohol, since his drinking binges have almost totally destroyed his liver. He was also looking 10 years older than he really is. He sobered up...not just willpower, but he met a great girl and I told him if he wanted to continue fucking her he'd better clean up his fucking act....and he did.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:43 pm

I never cared for Whitney's music (she never did anything that was a patch on her mom's "Don't Leave Me This Way"). Always felt she more or less started the trend of pop girls wildly oversinging their lyrics. Still, I was shocked and a bit saddened when I read the news. Perhaps she's finally attained the street cred the "black community" refused to give her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:44 pm

As an old codger I am heartened to learn that dying at 48 is now "dying young."
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

At 48 I'll probably lose my MILF status and be a fucking grandmother....
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Erica Ambler wrote:

At 48 I'll probably lose my MILF status and be a fucking grandmother....

GMILF.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:
I never cared for Whitney's music (she never did anything that was a patch on her mom's "Don't Leave Me This Way"). Always felt she more or less started the trend of pop girls wildly oversinging their lyrics. Still, I was shocked and a bit saddened when I read the news. Perhaps she's finally attained the street cred the "black community" refused to give her.

It's sad that she even needed "street cred", but she did finally get it, to some degree, when she married Bobby...and then admitted to doing drugs. Apparently, prior to all that, being clean-cut, sober, beautiful, talented, and liked by all races was considered "white". Still, whether she got "street cred" in life or not, she'll get it now, because the "black community" is a sucker for victims of their own stupidity: Rodney King, Tupac, Biggie, Tawana Brawley, etc...

And now that she's dead, we may see some people come out of the woodwork and start putting a face and name to the lesbian rumors.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:46 pm

I would also add that it is almost a guarantee that her family will try and find someone to sue.
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: a   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I would also add that it is almost a guarantee that her family will try and find someone to sue.

Well, somebody's got to be to blame because Houston certainly wasn't responsible for her own actions! And besides, there's serious bank to be made here.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Houston certainly responsible, but so was Bobby Brown. Like Colonel Tom Parker with Elvis Presley, he was a puppet master who controlled the artist he was envious of, doing so by getting her hooked on drugs.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Perilagu Khan wrote:

Well, somebody's got to be to blame because Houston certainly wasn't responsible for her own actions! And besides, there's serious bank to be made here.

I'll say this: between Ray J and his sister Brandy, people sure don't live long around those two.

As for Whitney, let's get all the usual cliches out of the way when someone like her dies:

#1 It's "tragic" (no, "tragic" implies it was unexpected and unavoidable; we've seen this coming for 10 years)

#2 She was making a comeback

#3 She had finally turned her life around

#4 She was clean and sober

#5 She looked fine to me.

#6 She was "in a good place".

If I had to make a guess I'd say LIndsay Lohan is next, followed by Miley Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:03 pm

#3 She had finally turned her life around

#4 She was clean and sober

#5 She looked fine to me.

#6 She was "in a good place".
Doubt we'll be seeing those cliches as it looks like she died from mixing alcohol with prescription drugs.
Back to top Go down
Blunt Instrument
00 Agent
00 Agent
Blunt Instrument

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Coming soon ... Whitney Houston in The Bodybag.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Not gonna lie, that made me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: s   Whitney Houston dead at 48 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Blunt Instrument wrote:
Coming soon ... Whitney Houston in The Bodybag.

You know I like you, BI, but that's in extremely poor taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston dead at 48   Whitney Houston dead at 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitney Houston dead at 48
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next