More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

General Movie News

Go down 
+23
saint mark
j7wild
tiffanywint
Hilly
Manhunter
Gravity's Silhouette
Makeshift Python
UndiscoveredCountry
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
CJB
Jack Wade
The White Tuxedo
trevanian
Control
bondfan06
Largo's Shark
Ravenstone
Klown
Salomé
colly
retrokitty
Fairbairn-Sykes
FourDot
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

General Movie News - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Dislike McConaugheyaheyahey quite a lot actually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 am

Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 am

http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/after-bond-films-pierce-brosnan-to-star-in-new-spy-movie-728989.html

Brosnan and Helga (on day release from Baker St it seems) are going to appear in an espionage film together. Hopefully Pierce can finally stick it to Craig by sticking it to Hegla.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Didn't really care enough to look into this movie, but now I just found out that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be CGI: http://moviepilot.com/stories/951379-first-look-michael-bay-s-pre-cgi-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles?stamp=40418&subscribe_to=323027&utm_campaign=first-look-at-the-turtles&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=fb-stream-post

If filmmakers in the 1990s were able to pull it off with men in suits who were able to perform amazing stuntwork despite the limitations, then there's no excuse why they can't do that today in 2013 after how much technology grew. I would keep the suits but only use CGI to give them the final touches to make them more convincing.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
GeneralGogol
Q Branch
Q Branch
GeneralGogol

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:48 pm

CJB wrote:
http://www.firstpost.com/fwire/after-bond-films-pierce-brosnan-to-star-in-new-spy-movie-728989.html

Brosnan and Helga (on day release from Baker St it seems) are going to appear in an espionage film together. Hopefully Pierce can finally stick it to Craig by sticking it to Hegla.

I really hope this will be at least a decent film. Brosnan belongs in this genre. Loved his performances in The Tailor of Panama and The Ghost Writer.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:10 am

I liked The Ghost Writer for the most part, but the ending was downright stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:23 pm

CJB wrote:
I liked The Ghost Writer for the most part, but the ending was downright stupid.

Book ended better or at least differently, the ghost writer just on the run. The ex-PM dies in a bomb blast...but I suppose being shot by a sniper was visually dramatic enough.
Back to top Go down
CJB
00 Agent
00 Agent
CJB

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:32 am

Hilly wrote:
CJB wrote:

Book ended better or at least differently, the ghost writer just on the run. The ex-PM dies in a bomb blast...but I suppose being shot by a sniper was visually dramatic enough.

*spoilers*

Made no sense that, upon figuring out the plot, Obi-Wan hands the widowed Mrs. Brozzer that note and smiles smugly. Seemingly signed his own death warrant instead of figuring out a way to expose it all to the general public.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:06 pm

CJB wrote:
Hilly wrote:
CJB wrote:

*spoilers*

Made no sense that, upon figuring out the plot, Obi-Wan hands the widowed Mrs. Brozzer that note and smiles smugly. Seemingly signed his own death warrant instead of figuring out a way to expose it all to the general public.

Have to blame Harris I suspect. Maybe he thought for the film it should be like that. Scotsman knocked down by a car in faux London. He apparently was going to do Pompeii with Polanski but the writer's strike put paid to that. Who knows how he'd change the book for that :)
Back to top Go down
6of1
Cipher Clerk
6of1

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm

CJB wrote:
Hilly wrote:
CJB wrote:

*spoilers*

No, the real deal breaker to me is the idea the CIA would have their killers available on the spot and ready to go within less than five minutes. That's a bit much to swallow if you think of it. Makes only sense if he'd have been a goner that evening anyway, regardless of his findings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Movie News   General Movie News - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Movie News
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4