More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Any problems loading CR67 Collector's Edition blu-ray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tiffanywint
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
tiffanywint

Any problems loading CR67 Collector's Edition blu-ray Empty
PostSubject: Any problems loading CR67 Collector's Edition blu-ray   Any problems loading CR67 Collector's Edition blu-ray EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:22 am

I'm wondering if anyone else has had problems loading this disc in their blu-ray player. I've ordered two of them now. Amazon sent me a replacement, but neither will load. Same problem with both discs. What happens is that a disclaimer screen loads first, followed by the Fox Home Video motion-graphic bit, followed by a blue warning screen and that's it and then the screen goes black. The counter locks at zeros and none of the blu-ray remote controls will work, other than eject disc. This is the point where the movie menu should display.
At first glance I'm thinking, maybe my 16 month-old player is breaking down, but it still loads every other blu-ray I own, and has always played anything I rented, so why not this brand new, just released blu-ray? Very strange.
Back to top Go down

Any problems loading CR67 Collector's Edition blu-ray
Page 1 of 1