More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Comments and Suggestions.

Go down 
+49
Control
dr. strangelove
lachesis
Agent007391
boldfinger
Dr No
Santa
Moore
General Yuskovich
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
James Bond
j7wild
Salomé
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
bondfan06
Fairbairn-Sykes
bitchcraft
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
colly
MOO7RE
Louis Armstrong
Fae
Ravenstone
Klown
danslittlefinger
G section
Mr. Trevelyan
Hilly
Fort Knox
Chang
CJB
Makeshift Python
Satorious
Lazenby.
lalala2004
CIS
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The White Tuxedo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I guess we'll know how "tolerant" and liberal we all are when someone wants to put a picture of a nude male in their avatar.

Paging Daniel Craig.

No, paging Babs Broccoli.

Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:45 am

I like Dog's avatar.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:59 am

CJB wrote:
Sharky wrote:
CJB wrote:
Would Sarah Palin's rack be considered a conservative avatar?

Depends how much support they need from big government.bra. Floppalalopalot = Social Democrat

Though I have heard she's a fan of trickle-down.

I heard she'll adopt a fair trade policy with my banana republic.
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:28 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
So, what are people's thoughts on avatars that have bare boobs in them? laugh

I'm used to more conservative avatars from oldMI6, and I'm just seeing if anyone takes issue with it. If we all think it's okay...

My two cents.....

Yep, I've posted puppies before. Yep, I've posted bouncing puppies, nothing anybody can't see out on the high street on a sunny day I suppose. Never felt the need to show the noses, as it doesn't take a scientist to see where it leads.....

Today: Tits
Tomorrow: Bigger tits
The next day: Tits & minge
The weekend: Big cock & balls avatar staring at me every time I log in, probably accompanied by some utterly pointless and unnecessary argument about tolerance, along with the possibility of top brass taking one in the arse from Forumotion over it.

Hardly worth it when we've got so much leeway here already, which I appreciate. After all, this stuff plays out as three warnings and the door hitting your arse on the way out anywhere else.

I love a great rack as much as the next guy, but I just don't think this place needs the sh*t if and when it goes further. Sure, we don't need rules here, but that's because everyone's smart and trusted enough to know what will or won't land us in sh*t or shut us down. If we abuse that to the point where action's called for and trust is f*cked, then we may as well have never left MI6, CB.n or wherever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 am

The White Tuxedo wrote:
So, what are people's thoughts on avatars that have bare boobs in them?

I object. I'd prefer to see pictures of the USS Enterprise.

If there are serious objections to tits in avatars, as Laz suggests, I'm happy to leave. Tits are the first thing a baby sees and from p.3 onwards they're all over British newspapers.

Mine is Pamela Franklin, by the way.

Last edited by Avarice on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 am

The way I see it seeing the chest area is fine.

So tits are okay. As are topless men.

Everyone is happy.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Avarice wrote:

If there are serious objections to tits in avatars, as Laz suggests

I think there would only be serious objections if the avatar in question was blatantly offensive or exploitative. Laz seems to be warning of the possibility of an "I'll top that" mentality setting in, resulting in offensive or exploitative avatars turning up further down the line, but I think we're all sensible enough not to allow it to go that far.

If it's Avarice's avatar which has brought about this discussion (and I assume it is), then my own opinion is that this avatar doesn't stand out in any forum-threateningly offensive way (it's an artist's pose by the looks of it, nothing more), and I agree with Fae's female perspective that it simply entitles the female members here to use topless male shots as avatars if they'd like to. Maybe we can all just agree that it's probably not in our best interests to go any further than that though? This way, we set Laz's understandable concerns to rest, we avoid any arguments or departures and we avoid the forums becoming a cesspool just waiting to be shut down by forumotion.

Avarice wrote:
Tits are the first thing a baby sees and from p.3 onwards they're all over British newspapers.

That's a valid enough point, especially in the context of the permissive nature of the forums we have here. As Laz said though, as long as we're careful to avoid a dumbass "one-up" mentality setting in and the avatars becoming plain downright offensive (and I trust that nobody here is stupid nor desperate enough for attention to push things in that direction), then all we can do over this for the time being is to just follow the general consensus established by people's opinions on the matter posted in this thread. As Laz said, we don't have rules here, we just have to be sensible enough to know where to draw the line, which I'm sure we all are.

But if anybody has any complaints about anything on the forums here, be sure to make your feelings clear on the boards or through a PM, because at the end of the day the forums here have no strict set conditions, meaning I can only go on the general consensus of the members when trying to determine what is wanted here and what isn't.

Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Aye, it's a tireless task herding cats, ain't it, M? Just wait till this forum hits a thousand members.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:09 pm

As you can see, the only difference is that female tits are just better.

I don't think it's a major issue. If we were talking about avatars of men giving creampies to women found on the streets of Prague, then maybe we'd run into an issue with Forum Motion--or copyright barriers. I've yet to see anything remotely close to that, though.

And if they want to shut us down because of tits, then to hell with them.

Long live the tits.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 pm

Having made my stand, I bow down to your demands, you censorious lot. At least you could be consistent. As far as I'm concerned only one truly offensive picture has been posted in this forum (indeed, I think it's illegal under British law) and that's the one posted by Tux in the Tits thread. It's still up yet he and Laz complain about breasts. Get your heads sorted.

Anyway, my new avatar is of the same actress I had before Pamela, but this time with her jugs under wraps. I hope she is sufficiently prim and proper for you.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 pm

I may have you banned if you don't restore your previous avatar...

Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Mr. Brown wrote:

I don't think it's a major issue. If we were talking about avatars of men giving creampies to women found on the streets of Prague, then maybe we'd run into an issue with Forum Motion--or copyright barriers. I've yet to see anything remotely close to that, though.

And if they want to shut us down because of tits, then to hell with them.

Long live the tits.

I'm not familiar with Forum Motion, though. Is this company likely to monitor the postings of people who use their service or do they wait to take any sort of action only if someone sends in a complaint?
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Oh stop being such a drama queen, Avarice. Not every issues is worth banging your spoon on your highchair. Learn to discriminate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Ed Tom Kowalsky wrote:
Oh stop being such a drama queen, Avarice. Not every issues is worth banging your spoon on your highchair. Learn to discriminate.

I am discriminating. Someone complains about a tiny pair of tits in my avatar, but sees nothing wrong with the kiddie crap he posted in the Tits thread.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Avarice wrote:
Having made my stand, I bow down to your demands, you censorious lot. At least you could be consistent. As far as I'm concerned only one truly offensive picture has been posted in this forum (indeed, I think it's illegal under British law) and that's the one posted by Tux in the Tits thread. It's still up yet he and Laz complain about breasts. Get your heads sorted.

With all due respect Avarice, no demands at all have been made of you. The White Tuxedo asked for opinions on topless avatars, and Lazenby only commented on where topless avatars could lead if people acted like irresponsible asses and tried to take it further. And my own opinion was that the avatar you used was inoffensive.

M wrote:
If it's Avarice's avatar which has brought about this discussion (and I assume it is), then my own opinion is that this avatar doesn't stand out in any forum-threateningly offensive way (it's an artist's pose by the looks of it, nothing more)

Maybe we can all just agree that it's probably not in our best interests to go any further than that though?

You certainly haven't been censored in any way over your avatar. Apologies if you've been made to feel otherwise.

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I'm not familiar with Forum Motion, though. Is this company likely to monitor the postings of people who use their service or do they wait to take any sort of action only if someone sends in a complaint?

As far as forumotion go, even if they weren't monitoring activity here, surely our existence doesn't make forums such as MI6 and CB.n very happy? So why give those forums any reason whatsoever to complain to forumotion in the hope of having us closed down? Don't for one second assume that our every move isn't already being watched by top brass from other forums, as we've a handful of "suspect" registrations here which clearly prove otherwise.

Just try and look at it this way: Go far (a hell of a lot further than other forums would allow, let's have it right), but just don't go too far. Use basic common sense, that's all that's being asked of anyone here. But ultimately, it's unavoidable that there has to be a line drawn somewhere, and I wish people would understand this. I hate being put in a position where I have to be the one to draw that line. There's more than enough leniency and freedom around here without people having to push it.

At the end of the day, I have to act in the best interests of the forum, or guess what? There IS no forum.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm

M wrote:

As far as forumotion go, even if they weren't monitoring activity here, surely our existence doesn't make forums such as MI6 and CB.n very happy? So why give those forums any reason whatsoever to complain to forumotion in the hope of having us closed down? Don't for one second assume that our every move isn't already being watched by top brass from other forums, as we've a handful of "suspect" registrations here which clearly prove otherwise.

Just try and look at it this way: Go far (a hell of a lot further than other forums would allow, let's have it right), but just don't go too far. Use basic common sense, that's all that's being asked of anyone here. But ultimately, it's unavoidable that there has to be a line drawn somewhere, and I wish people would understand this. I hate being put in a position where I have to be the one to draw that line. There's more than enough leniency and freedom around here without people having to push it.

EXCELLENT points. Very well put. I think that line of reasoning makes a lot of sense.

Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Many thanks for the star ratings, M. Looks a lot neater than me posting seemingly random fractions.

:5*:
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Ah... I see....and...this... :*kh*:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Someone please correct the spelling on the thread
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com/t729-haggfish-to-recieve-lifetime-achievment-award

to 'receive'.

It's only a little thing, but it annoys me.* Thanks.

*which is what I said about my ex-husband, come to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 pm

I Before E Except After C etc.

Sorry Miss.

Will I *receive* a spank?
Back to top Go down
Ravenstone
Head of Station
Head of Station
Ravenstone

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Consider yourself spanked.

Do it again, and you won't be sitting down for a week.

Thanks ;)
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Sluggsy Morant: Papa spank!
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey - can I recc' that we have a modlist somewhere on this forum ... just because as a lot of us are mods for different sections this could be useful if we know who to PM to change something in those subforms etc.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Just send it all to me.
Back to top Go down
Fae
Q Branch
Q Branch
Fae

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments and Suggestions.
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next