More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations

Go down 
+16
Toppers
j7wild
Control
Jack Wade
Perilagu Khan
bitchcraft
Hilly
Prince Kamal Khan
Largo's Shark
Gravity's Silhouette
Fort Knox
Makeshift Python
G section
retrokitty
Vesper
Louis Armstrong
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Armstrong
Q Branch
Q Branch
Louis Armstrong

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations Empty
PostSubject: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:28 pm

I made some avatars that I don't want to use myself. People can steal them if they like. Sometimes it's good to have something of a gallery, I think.

You can make specific avatars for other people if you want. The ones I made are all Bond-related. Just warning you.

For no-one in particular:
Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations RogerLALD

For Drax, tiffanywint and Lazenby, respectively:
Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations Drax Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations DAFcon Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations Graveyard
You're not obligated to use them. Except for tiffanywint.

Alternative for Lazenby:
Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations MI6RIP
Back to top Go down
Vesper
Head of Station
Head of Station
Vesper

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Taking the Moore one for now. Unless someone has another suggestion.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Yea, that Moore one is great. He looks manly there.
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Some images I've always found pretty cool that others may like to use as avatars:

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-george-lazenby Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 300full-roger-moore Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 300full-timothy-dalton

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-ian-fleming Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-north-by-northwest-photo#

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 pm

There's already an avatar gallery, but I don't know if anyone is using it.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:44 pm

ambler wrote:
I wasn't even aware of it. Quite a big selection, although with the option to upload your own the gallery does seem useless.
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
ambler wrote:
I wasn't even aware of it. Quite a big selection, although with the option to upload your own the gallery does seem useless.

It's just a really stock gallery which is used across all of the Forumotion boards. We can create our own avatar section though and add it to those galleries. The pictures above are great. I'll start up our gallery in the week and add as many of those as I can.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 am

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-my-profile

An alternative that Miles or Tux may like to use, I dunno. ;)
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Does anyone know if there is a thread specifically discussing a person's avatar, or should we use this one? I'd be curious to know where some of these avatars come from, who they are, and what they mean. For example, who is in Sharky's latest avatar?
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

This one will do.

My current avatar is of the notoriously insane King George III of England.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Bet he possessed a thunder-cock made from the nightmares of small children.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Makeshift Python wrote:
Bet he possessed a thunder-cock made from the nightmares of small children.

I wear glasses and Sharky's avatar is 200 x 200(?) pixels, and even I can see the moose-knuckle outline in King George's trousers. Looks like he packed quite a musket.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:16 pm

And yet he lost the colonies. Guess you can't win them all.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kamal Khan
Q Branch
Q Branch
Prince Kamal Khan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

G section wrote:
Some images I've always found pretty cool that others may like to use as avatars:

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-george-lazenby Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 300full-roger-moore Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 300full-timothy-dalton

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-ian-fleming Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations 600full-north-by-northwest-photo#

Those are all great.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm

I want to know who the person is in Mrs.Aural Sect's new avatar, and is that a sliver of minge we're seeing, or am I just seeing what I want to see?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
I want to know who the person is in Mrs.Aural Sect's new avatar, and is that a sliver of minge we're seeing, or am I just seeing what I want to see?

I'm telling myself it's the delicious Aural. However, I am not an animated Britney. In case anyone was wondering.
Back to top Go down
Gravity's Silhouette
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
Gravity's Silhouette

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

I'm telling myself it's the delicious Aural. However, I am not an animated Britney. In case anyone was wondering.

Whoever that is...their vajayjay is playing a session of peek-a-boo with the viewer.

Oh, and by the way: that avatar would never, ever have flown at the other places. Thankfully B&B exists!
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Well, on the off chance the avatar was submitted at old MI6 it would sit in the "Avatar Submissions" thread for yonks with continual promises of with the next update and then wiped from existence in an apocalyptic action.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Erica Ambler wrote:

It's me, back in 2005 or so. Not much has changed. I used to do a bit of risque, albeit discrete modelling on a friend's site....
Back to top Go down
Perilagu Khan
00 Agent
00 Agent
Perilagu Khan

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:54 pm

I figured this was from your audition as Daisy Duke. Your bottom is better than Jessica Simpson's, if I do say so.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 am

Replaced mine, since there seems to be a 16 yr old kid around ❤
Back to top Go down
Jack Wade
Head of Station
Head of Station
Jack Wade

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 am

Ban him.
Back to top Go down
Control
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:50 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Replaced mine...

😢
Back to top Go down
j7wild
Head of Station
Head of Station
j7wild

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:15 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Replaced mine, since there seems to be a 16 yr old kid around ❤

16 year old nowadays are having more sex than the older people and their parents
Back to top Go down
Toppers
'R'
'R'
Toppers

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:53 am

That'd be my bad. I won't peek. Scout's honor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next