More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations

Go down 
+16
Toppers
j7wild
Control
Jack Wade
Perilagu Khan
bitchcraft
Hilly
Prince Kamal Khan
Largo's Shark
Gravity's Silhouette
Fort Knox
Makeshift Python
G section
retrokitty
Vesper
Louis Armstrong
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:15 am

Sharky wrote:
Gravity's Silhouette wrote:
Sharky, you've got one of the best avatars ever. Don't change it! Babs looks like a cross between Fatima Blush and Patsy Stone in that pic.

It's from my night with Barbara. She took it with her nipples. I woke up the next day on Argyle St. with a hangover and a sore arsehole. Something went very wrong.

Just looked it up. It's from the San Fransisco premiere of A VIEW TO A KILL in 1985. Damn.
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:31 am

This chick definitely has a powerful heartbeat...and of course, someone I know from the UK....
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:38 am

laugh Your avatar's giving me both a Woody Harrelson and a headache. Make it stop!
Back to top Go down
bitchcraft
Potential 00 Agent
Potential 00 Agent
bitchcraft

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:58 am

Sharky wrote:
laugh Your avatar's giving me both a Woody Harrelson and a headache. Make it stop!

Headaches associated with orgasm by way of masturbating to visual stimulation on your monitor is thought to be due to increased blood pressure which result in dilatation of the cerebral blood vessels.

'Sex' headaches can affect anyone especially stressed individuals or those on certain treatments like decongestants.

'Sex' headaches usually do not require treatment as they disappear in minutes spontaneously after orgasm.

Severe cases with prolonged headache may require NSAID for treatment or as prophylactic before having sex. Slowing down the sexual activity and the frequency may help in control of the headache.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:59 am

Mrs Aural Sects wrote:
Sharky wrote:

Headaches associated with orgasm by means of masturbating to visual stimulation on your monitor is thought to be due to increased blood pressure which result in dilatation of the cerebral blood vessels.

It's just the looped gif. Something less seizure inducing please, Mrs. :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Decided to go for Zombie Connery. Running out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations   Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar discussion, suggestions and/or creations
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4