More Adult, Less Censored Discussion of Agent 007 and Beyond : Where Your Hangovers Are Swiftly Cured

HomeHome  EventsEvents  WIN!WIN!  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Comments and Suggestions.

Go down 
+49
Control
dr. strangelove
lachesis
Agent007391
boldfinger
Dr No
Santa
Moore
General Yuskovich
Blunt Instrument
Toppers
James Bond
j7wild
Salomé
Jack Wade
Prisoner Monkeys
tiffanywint
Chief of SIS
Gravity's Silhouette
Sleeper
bondfan06
Fairbairn-Sykes
bitchcraft
GeneralGogol
HJackson
Perilagu Khan
colly
MOO7RE
Louis Armstrong
Fae
Ravenstone
Klown
danslittlefinger
G section
Mr. Trevelyan
Hilly
Fort Knox
Chang
CJB
Makeshift Python
Satorious
Lazenby.
lalala2004
CIS
retrokitty
Largo's Shark
Vesper
Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
The White Tuxedo
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 am

I don't care either way on the filters. You can cuss all you like here as far as I'm concerned. Just try to do it well. :) It's an art, ya know. F***ER.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 am

Of course. When it comes to the art of swearing Joe Pesci is my idol.

Still, the caps need to be fixed otherwise my art gets F***ING compromised.

EDIT: You see that? laugh
Back to top Go down
https://007homemedia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Can we have separate threads for fiction and non-fiction?

Maybe make the existing 'Last book you read' thread into fiction only.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:28 pm

As far as threads go, fire away, no problem. Set up anything you think will be of any use.
Back to top Go down
https://bondandbeyond.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:30 pm

M wrote:
As far as threads go, fire away, no problem. Set up anything you think will be of any use.

I'll PM Moore and ask him to do the deed. Literature seems to be his domain.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Holy calamity, I've moderator powers...Well, albeit in the fanfic section.

Suppose I kow-tow the party line etc... :bounce:

Last edited by Hilly on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ScLgsmLrCb3MNZr1YjMVg?view_as
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Can I be a mod. Please daddy?
Back to top Go down
Lazenby.
Head of Station
Head of Station
Lazenby.

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Sharky wrote:
Can I be a mod. Please daddy?

By the looks of it, you're already one in the Bond music section. Can't think of anyone more qualified.

So now every time David Arnold gets any praise in there, you can just delete it. laugh ;)

I hear there's also urgent vacancies for doormen around here too. ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Flood control is active on this forum, please wait 5 second(s) before replying or posting.

A first for the forum. :)
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:58 pm

I know the moderators are here to help the place run smoothly and such, without being thought-police... so can we have a moderator code of conduct so that we know what to do if we remove or alter a post?

That document would be good to be made public so that non-mods can see what is and is not expected from us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:14 am

I would like to see a Bond game section and a non-Bond game section.. thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:04 am

retrokitty wrote:
That document would be good to be made public so that non-mods can see what is and is not expected from us.

Is that necessary? So far I've used my Godly powers to remove a couple of duplicate posts and Sykes' tit pic that was spiked by Photobucket. Just general housekeeping in other words.
Back to top Go down
retrokitty
'R'
'R'
retrokitty

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Well, considering how we've all talked about the moderation at the other site, it might be nice to explain what the moderation here will be so we don't look like hypocrites - considering the amount of mods we have here.

But if there are no real expectations and we are to learn as we go, then going without is fine.
Back to top Go down
Largo's Shark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:16 pm

I suggest I become a mod of the non-Bond music section. My knowledge isn't just limited to the scores of 007. My tastes span from Charles Ives to Public Enemy.
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 pm

retrokitty wrote:
Well, considering how we've all talked about the moderation at the other site, it might be nice to explain what the moderation here will be so we don't look like hypocrites - considering the amount of mods we have here.

At the moment, it's just a case of finding the right people to moderate the right sections of the forum. The moderation here will hopefully only be a case of people keeping the place tidy, presentable and welcoming. With the forum not being in the search engine, we shouldn't have any idiots coming in to mess it up, so hopefully there won't be much work to do for moderators.

But we want everyone here to feel equally involved and trusted, so with any luck we'll be able to find a place for everyone as far as moderation goes. It's probably more a case at the moment of making everybody feel valued more than it is one of hard work.

retrokitty wrote:
But if there are no real expectations and we are to learn as we go, then going without is fine.

I think we're all learning as we go at the moment, as nobody knows how this forum will end up long-term, so for now I think the top priority will be getting good members into here and we'll then take it from there. If you have any problems at all with anything moderation-related, please don't hesitate to send me a pm.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Trevelyan
Cipher Clerk
Mr. Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Willard Whyte wrote:
I would like to see a Bond game section and a non-Bond game section.. thanks
Make that two.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Thought I'd ask here but is it worth restarting (probably from scratch as I never saved the list) the "Two or more Bond actors in a film" thread?

If we did I'd try to keep a copy this time..
Back to top Go down
Fort Knox
Administrator
Administrator
Fort Knox

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Mr. Trevelyan wrote:
Willard Whyte wrote:
I would like to see a Bond game section

Make that two.

We actually had one until a couple of days ago until we slightly rearranged the front page based on what the bulk of the members wanted it to look like. Now I think it's assumed that the videogames topic is covered by Polls, Games and Surveys. But that can change if there's sufficient demand, nothing's set in stone here just yet.
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Hilly wrote:
Thought I'd ask here but is it worth restarting (probably from scratch as I never saved the list) the "Two or more Bond actors in a film" thread?

I'd love to help compile that, Hilly.
Back to top Go down
Hilly
Administrator
Administrator
Hilly

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:57 pm

G section wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Excellent. If you like you can kick the thread off. I'm rummaging around. I seem to remember getting a whole bunch just by going through Geoffrey Keen's filmography :)

One more intense thread scattered to the four winds.
Back to top Go down
G section
Q Branch
Q Branch
G section

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Hilly wrote:
G section wrote:
Hilly wrote:

Excellent. If you like you can kick the thread off. I'm rummaging around. I seem to remember getting a whole bunch just by going through Geoffrey Keen's filmography :)

One more intense thread scattered to the four winds.

Done. :)
Back to top Go down
The White Tuxedo
00 Agent
00 Agent
The White Tuxedo

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 pm

I just noticed, I think everybody is a moderator of something. laugh

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 pm

I just noticed I was modded for the Multiplex. laugh I never asked to become a mod or anything, but that's a cool gesture on the part of M and I'll do my best with this promotion. I don't think I've ever been a mod for a forum/section since 2003.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 pm

I've been put in charge of the girls' toilets.
Back to top Go down
Makeshift Python
00 Agent
00 Agent
Makeshift Python

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Also noticed that I'm modded for the DN-QOS section. Hmm. I think I can settle with just the Multiplex to be honest. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments and Suggestions.   Comments and Suggestions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments and Suggestions.
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next